Clubplanet Nightlife Community

notallthere apologizes to me hahahha

wakeup

wakeup wrote on 12-26-2002 04:04 PM:

I like to get fisted up the ass, and teabag farm animals in my spare time. Perhaps we can get together sometime and exchange stories over a nice tall glass of milk

These, things aren't that hard to counterfeit.

Very funny how you try to cover your tracks. I obviously did not write that pm. Funny how you try to copy me. Difference is though you really sent the pm!

Let me refresh your memory. Check the times people he sent it to me before this supposed pm i sent him.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=135788

Furthermore why on earth would i write that after i made you look like a moron?

Nice try... next

Originally posted by wakeup

sure u didnt, u sent me this pm at 3 30pm. ur fun though with ur gay threads. just like u didnt sound like a pussy threatenin to sue me if i beat u and have my ip searched nice ry stick boy. thanks for makin the time pass now get back to finishin off ur www.weliketogetplowed.com

ooooohh your soo orginal with that one. "www.weliketogetplowed.com" thats as dumb as me saying

wakeup got his name becuase he woke up when he herd his mothers loud screams when i Brutally raped and hacked her Vagina tore it up and ripped it in half Slashed it up mutilated, and Garroted the filthy slut, decapitate, her Face ripped it off, disfigurement her Bodily dismemberment, Guts are spilled, violent death, Mangled the cunt wakeup mothers to death.,

(figuratively speaking)

Originally posted by notallthere

wakeup got his name becuase he woke up when he herd his mothers loud screams when i Brutally raped and hacked her Vagina tore it up and ripped it in half Slashed it up mutilated, and Garroted the filthy slut, decapitate, her Face ripped it off, disfigurement her Bodily dismemberment, Guts are spilled, violent death, Mangled the cunt wakeup mothers to death.,

molest...

Would you just ask wakeup to go out on a date already.

Originally posted by notallthere

ooooohh your soo orginal with that one. "www.weliketogetplowed.com" thats as dumb as me saying

(figuratively speaking)

Now that is a paragraph to put in the new edition of

Dr. Suess "The cat in the hat"

Originally posted by wakeup

sure u didnt, u sent me this pm at 3 30pm. ur fun though with ur gay threads. just like u didnt sound like a pussy threatenin to sue me if i beat u and have my ip searched nice ry stick boy. thanks for makin the time pass now get back to finishin off ur www.weliketogetplowed.com

Wakeup is like one of those guys.... when you're at a club and you beat him in the head.... and he falls bloody.... then he gets up like he's gonna do something.... then you beat his head again.... and he gets up again.... then after 50 times of gettin back up he finally lays down all bloody... but all the while he's still mumbling like he's gonna beat your ass....

By the way our loser site got 1000+ hits on a messageboard in 2 days (nevermind advertising it). I don't think it'll make it personally. But you have your opinion, and our camera takes shitty pics as you can see.... as it costs more than "some" people's websites.

I think you'll find our site looking better as I haven't seen one yet that actually has someone that knows programming.

middlefinger3.jpg