Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Which Car Would U Like To Fu.....

scaredgirl

Well Reading gmccookny post i decide to ask all of u this :

in which car would u like to have sex ?????

BMW

AUDI TT

Jeep Cherokee

Jeep Liberty

lamborgeene (i dont know how to write this) :drool:

(i wonder what dose it feel to have sex in big car )

ALL OF THEM black , black leather interiors and VERY dark windows :drool:

on the free way wile driving kissing wild , touching and hehehe ;) lets live it here .......:drool:

...years ago, i fucked behind a school bus in my little ford tempo...it was tight but you can make anything work when the two of you want something bad enough...

now maybe its because of my age or it's been that long but i wouldnt care what car i fuck in so long as we're fucking...i would have to say my current vehicle has the most cabin space of any one vehicle i have had....ideally designed for such matters...so i have three years on the lease giving me that amount of time to have sex in it...i'll let you know what happens...

...and so you know, it's a 2002 monte carlo ls (nascar edition)...probably enough room in the trunk for a threesome...it's just that big...

u guys are missing the point of this post ....

i know fucking inside of the car is so unconfortable, what i meant

is which is the car u see on the street and u think:

"god what a sexy car, i feel like fucking my girl inside of it " !!!!!!!

ofcorse my choices are very unconfortable i mean it would be so hard to have sex in an Audi TT but the car IS Fucking HOT as hellll

by the way the new truck from honda the CRv 2003 or what ever they say the seat are like bed they go all the way down .....

you know, i dont think anyone one has out-perversed me...but i guess there's a first for everything...

i usually say i always bring everything back to sex....and i mean everything...but looking at cars?...you got me...i dont look at cars and think of fucking in 'em....more like owning them or driving them...

...so this is new territory for me...i think the closest i have come to those thoughts were meeting certain girls with hot cars and thinking how i would have loved to bang them either in their cars or on top of 'em...which in some cases did occur....the one i'm after now has a new 'stang gt convertible stick...not my favorite car, but the concept and pursuit remains the same...

Originally posted by phatman

you know, i dont think anyone one has out-perversed me...but i guess there's a first for everything...

i usually say i always bring everything back to sex....and i mean everything...but looking at cars?...you got me...i dont look at cars and think of fucking in 'em....more like owning them or driving them...

...so this is new territory for me...i think the closest i have come to those thoughts were meeting certain girls with hot cars and thinking how i would have loved to bang them either in their cars or on top of 'em...which in some cases did occur....the one i'm after now has a new 'stang gt convertible stick...not my favorite car, but the concept and pursuit remains the same...

i dunno dude, sometimes a car's muffler can get one mighty horny :eek

Originally posted by scaredgirl

:laugh: let me guess full of teenage girls ?

as long as they are all 18....;) .....but on a more serious note....i have to say i have feeling for the audi TT.....but if it had to be any car.....Porsche Turbo....Maybe she would be wearing a fur coat and high heels and i would place her on the hood....fucking inside of that small car would be a little difficult..i'd probably be rocking a prada suit or something comparable..i am having visions of a black on black....thats the only sexy color that i see in a car...second choice would be the bmw 740i.....sports verison...black on black w/ chromed out wheels and profile tires....

Originally posted by phatman

I think we're just a pair of old fuddy-duddy prudes... :(

Now, if the topic was the sexual allure of cheesecake... hell, we could write a tome on it...

;)