Clubplanet Nightlife Community

burnt out

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

best part is tomorrow ill be able to wake up at a DECENT hour and do some errands for the first time in months ..hehe...:D

i am so happy because i am going to go see the early showing of Lord of the Rings tomorrow afternoon..i normally sleep thru 1/2 of saturdays after goin out...i think this will be the only time i am able to do this for a while...might as well take advantage

Originally posted by erica127

i am so happy because i am going to go see the early showing of Lord of the Rings tomorrow afternoon..i normally sleep thru 1/2 of saturdays after goin out...i think this will be the only time i am able to do this for a while...might as well take advantage

Yes girlies......I'm home too! I gotta save my energy for tomorrow night as well as NYE's......:D Plus I have so many damn errands to run tomorrow....

Erica - So funny you bring that up.......I watched Lord of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring tonight with my bf!!!!!! I LOVED it! Can't wait to see the new one!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you have the choice....no one forces you to be the pimp that you are;)

BG

i cant not make the $$$$ im young sock it away now....couple more years ill be out of this club business..doing wedding or sumtin.....i do have a real job...so...im just shot...

Originally posted by djprime

i cant not make the $$$$ im young sock it away now....couple more years ill be out of this club business..doing wedding or sumtin.....i do have a real job...so...im just shot...

"why dont you settle down with a nice girl?"

"i do i settle down with a different one every night" - Goodfellas

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

find yourself a nice girl/boyfriend and settle down....then you wont waste all your energy chasin 18 year olds around the SP:tongue::finger:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

"why dont you settle down with a nice girl?"

"i do i settle down with a different one every night" - Goodfellas

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

find yourself a nice girl/boyfriend and settle down....then you wont waste all your energy chasin 18 year olds around the SP:tongue::finger:

BG

ITS FUNNY U SAY THAT....MY EX WHO TRIED TO GET ME TO RETIRE JUST TEXT MESSAGED ME THIS...

WHEN U GET RID OF UR GIRL GIVE ME A CALL I WANNA TALK TO U

IM LIKE GIRL...WHAT GIRL...??? SO WE WILL SEE...

Originally posted by djprime

ITS FUNNY U SAY THAT....MY EX WHO TRIED TO GET ME TO RETIRE JUST TEXT MESSAGED ME THIS...

WHEN U GET RID OF UR GIRL GIVE ME A CALL I WANNA TALK TO U

IM LIKE GIRL...WHAT GIRL...??? SO WE WILL SEE...

retire? u have 3 more years of work before you can retire:laugh:

BG