Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ambien

romy20

I just got 20 of the 5mg tabs to help me sleep at night.

If I take off the coating its got, and maybe cut one in half and sniff it, does that make any difference. I mean would it fuck you up any differenly or make you feeel better in any way?

thanks

and if you do coke, and then take one of these, that will help with the comedown im assuming rite?

thanks

Hey , :) i think there are more fun things than ambien to put up your nose. You see, Ambien works more like hypnosis on your brain, rather than tranqualizer like Xanax. so its general use is only to help u sleep. i don't think it will help u come down from coke either.

• 2 weeks later...

since im an insomniac i take ambien once in awhile hence why im up at like 2am right now

however sometimes it doesnt work and just makes me feel kind of drunk for a little and wears off

anyways u should be careful with it, its an uncontrolled substance

ambian is def not a recreational drug....

but... yes if you do stay awake when you take them (usually because of some other stimulant) you will notice visual halucinations.... shadows moving and shit.

save up $5 and go get your self some acid!!!

Originally posted by romy20

I just got 20 of the 5mg tabs to help me sleep at night.

If I take off the coating its got, and maybe cut one in half and sniff it, does that make any difference. I mean would it fuck you up any differenly or make you feeel better in any way?

thanks

and if you do coke, and then take one of these, that will help with the comedown im assuming rite?

thanks

Jesus Christ you really are the queen crackhead. Why don't you just follow the prescribed directions?

• 3 weeks later...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::AMBIEM KING:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: that’s me!!!

I been taking that shit since it was in test..

Depending on your body weight you can get some funky effects...

I usually take 2 and make sure my last meal was around 5 or so. And the trick is to fight it and stay awake....!

Now this is a trick drug... Your mind will shutdown and your subconscious mind will run the show meaning u won't remember much. You talk to people like if you were wake and walk normal and you function like if your were fully awake. Please hide your car keys!!!

It is a hypnosis drug, you will be truthful and people can mess with your mind. At times you will see shit, hear clowns and feel like someone is in the room with you.

Don’t drink liquor, it will mess it all up. Its not zanies!

And it is addictive, not good. But you’ll sleep really good and wake up with no hangover and feel like u slept 10 days!

Also this is about to get banned because of abuse…. It is a strict drug,,, People that have prescriptions can only get 30 pills ever 3 months!

NO NEED TO SNIFF IT! IT TASTES LOKE SOAP!!

Peace…

Oh one more thing…. Smoke alil with it! ;) 4/20

if u have any question PM me... and I'll be happy to get u the right way.

:zzz:

The correct dose for Ambien is 10mg for an adult. I would not suggets taking more than the recommended dose.

It is not physically addicting but it can be psychologically addicting because it works so well.

When u take it u should take it about 10 min before u go to bed. And really go to bed. Don't start walking around and doing things.

FYI: Ambien is not being taken off the market.

As far as taking it with coke, I have no idea.

Originally posted by djchoopa

I TAKE AMBIEN TO SLEEP AT NIGHT .. THE 5 mg PILLS. ABOUT THE WHOLE HALLUCINATING THING .. I NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT

i need to get soem of these, i can't sleep that great.

is it true that you sleep for lke 4-6 hours max and then you feel like a champ when you wake up?

there is no way ambian is going to be banned.

it has practically no recreational value and works very well as a sleep aid.

and no incredulous... you sleep a normal period of time, (less if your not tired, more if you are) it is GHB that is known to wake you up after 4 hours (usually refreshed)

Originally posted by shroomy

there is no way ambian is going to be banned.

it has practically no recreational value and works very well as a sleep aid.

and no incredulous... you sleep a normal period of time, (less if your not tired, more if you are) it is GHB that is known to wake you up after 4 hours (usually refreshed)

i always wanted to try GHB, but it seems like its only around in the summer.

plus i saw some people flat line from it, so i m kinda scared(i'll try anything once :confused: )

yeah some people only get about 3 to 4 hours of sleep and wake up fully refreashed.. It puts u in such a deep sleep that your body r.e.m. stage for a long time, goving your body the max repair rate. I have taken it around 2 am and woken up at 7am fully charged. -

And about the ban of ambiem, hum.... it is a very strict drug by the FDA and people that have to take per a doctor are only allowed to get 30 pills ever 90 days.

Ask a doctor! And yes it can be banned! Its been brought up in FDA articles about the abuse of it. Just like XTC was! XTC was banned from the usa in 1985. because of abuse.

FDA :blown:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

And about the ban of ambiem, hum.... it is a very strict drug by the FDA and people that have to take per a doctor are only allowed to get 30 pills ever 90 days.

the 30pills every 90 days is not true... lots of people (that I know) have a monthly prescription of 30 a month for over a year.

and it isn't exactly difficult to get "doc, Im having trouble sleeping"...."here try this... ambian" and with 2 refills.

:hat:

are we talking about the same pill here? AMB10?

read this.....

and I just verified..... 30 10mg pills for ever 3 months. Its addictive, can cause depression, loss of memory, strange mental changes.

Like I said before, I been using it since the beta stages.

**Addiction, or dependence, can be caused by ambiem, especially when they are used regularly for longer than a few weeks or at high doses. People who have been dependent on alcohol or other drugs in the past may have a greater chance of becoming addicted to ambiem

Withdrawal

If you have been taking AMBIEN for more than 1 or 2 weeks, do not stop taking it on your own. Always follow your doctor's directions. Withdrawal symptoms—such as shakiness and sweating—can occur when sleep medicines are stopped suddenly after being used daily for a long time, but these symptoms are very uncommon.

everyone I know has been prescribed the 5mg ones

and yes they are adictive, but not nearly as adictive as xanax or valium. And people pop those 3x a day for years and years.

btw the only addiction I have seen is they can make it harder to fall asleep without them if you use them for a long time.