Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Dollar Menu

thehype

Originally posted by sassa

how about the dollar menus at jack in the box, wendy's, white castle...

White castle is a walking heart attack. I am not even kidding. I went on a diet in Oct of 2001. Lost a shit load of weight. One night me and a few friends were drinkin and I was like what the hell. One time wont kill me...

I thought I was going to fucking die. I had pains for about 3 hours. No joke. I almost dialed 911.

Long story short. I will not step foot in that place again.

I wish BK would put the Grilled Chicken Sandwich on there Dollar menu.. :D

Originally posted by thehype

shit while you are at it, lets have a dollar menu at the local liquor store

Now that is more like it. If I wasn't an alchy already. That would do the trick. $1.00 12 packs of BUD ... Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Ok stop. Cause I am gettin my hopes up for no reason. :(

Originally posted by elementx

Now that is more like it. If I wasn't an alchy already. That would do the trick. $1.00 12 packs of BUD ... Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Ok stop. Cause I am gettin my hopes up for no reason. :(

sorry but the dollar liquor store would be sellin Natural Ice not bud

fast foos sucks period, but i guess if you're desperate, or have the munchies bad, or are just broke, it works every once in a while :)

i'd love to see a sushi place that does that...or indian....or mediterranean...or italian...getting hungry, should probably grab some food now :)

Originally posted by sassa

how about the dollar menus at jack in the box, wendy's, white castle...

Wendy has THE BEST chicken nuggets, by far, of all fast food........

But yes, McDonald's is good every once in a while - the fries there kick some serious ass.......

that seems to be the popular consensus as well.. MCD stock is like shit... theyre revamping theyre entire food line, and look just to keep up... Beef patties will get a reformulated seasoning mix "to improve the flavor of our meat," and new sandwich buns will be rolled out next spring however luckily enough for hype The memo also indicated that despite some misgivings among franchisees as well as on Wall Street, the chain's Dollar Menu will be maintained -- and will get a substantial slice of the company's 2003 advertising budget... and more importantly they booked their first yearly loss ever this year... dick and mac are prolly rolling in theyre graves...