Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst People of 2002

Pink and Christina Aguillara.....in my opinion...these dumb bitches make MILLIONS off little girls....that is the vein of their existance and the only reason they are who they are.....yet they act like slutty, drunk, retards...claiming "i just being who i be".....with 10-13 year old girls following in their footsteps....i'm not bashing their music...but the way they accept their responsibility as being "role models" whether they like it or not for these highly impressionable children.....honestly....90% of their fan base has to be under the age of 17.....it truly amazes me...

Originally posted by villavarian

Now that the year is almost over, here is my list of people that I have grown to despise in 2002. Feel free to add...

Brittany Murphy

J.Lo (aka, Jenny from the Block)

Mayor Bloomberg

Christina Aguliara

Elijah Wood

Paul Oakenfold

OBL, missy elliot, eminem, fat joe, lox, nelly, pink, bloomberg, bush, everyone employed on 1400 smith st., any CEO thats co. ended with the word COM, merrill lynch traders, a girl named samantha, homeless ppl, thugs, beggars and all those other that contribute making my commute all that more entertaining and eventful, my neighbor for knocking on my door at all hours of the day and night... Insurance Brokers and lousy sheisty car salesmen (i hope theyre kids all die a horrible death...) any and all of the osbournes... any i forgot to mention i truly apologize, however just know that i despise you just as much if not more...