Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's Eve Outfit???

Mystify

I have something almost the same, very lowcut in the font and back, black with very small gold flecks over it...clueless on what shoes to wear...I dont want to wear strappy sandles(too cold) and stilettos are not for dancing all night...so what are all of you putting on your feet?

Originally posted by faith11878

I have something almost the same, very lowcut in the font and back, black with very small gold flecks over it...clueless on what shoes to wear...I dont want to wear strappy sandles(too cold) and stilettos are not for dancing all night...so what are all of you putting on your feet?

my question exactly........i have these sandals with a very thin little strap the front of your foot, and another strap that goes around your ankle... they have a stiletto heel......

is it okay to wear open toed shoes??? normally in the winter, i wear boots......but not sure about this

if not, i'm thinking these pointy/ stiletto i guess you would call them mules (???) - that have a boot front and tie around your ankle - saw them in bcbg

Originally posted by faith11878

They sound nice and sexy...but I want some sort of comfort for afterhours...(and Im not too sure I want to go to afterhours in a dress either but thats another problem) So Im still up in the air on what Im doing...maybe I will just go home and change:laugh:

that's why there's a MAJOR plus going to metro....a lot of friends are getting rooms that night.....so i might just bring an extra more comfortable outfit and change in the afterhours ;)

mystify - you know its all about you and me getting decked out baybee!!! We are going to look hot in our beuatiful dresses...I am wearing very sexy open toed stiletto heels too...Its ok with 'Formal wear" esp. on NYE but other than that its a complete no no...I hate people who wear open toed shoes out in the winter...its so tacky...Of course NYE is an exception...:D

Remember to bring a comfy outfit so we can change in the middle of the night when our feet start to hurt...:D

My dresss in a black tube top kinda lacey, a scallop shape ( shorter in front, longer in back)and has material that gathers midway thru the dress...very elegant yet trendy ( but not overdone!!) Mystifys dress is gorgeous as well ;)

Originally posted by thehype

well since DoublePlay said I look like a fag wearin it. I don't think I will now

:nono:

Why would you ever change something about how u dress because of what someone else said? If you like it, then wear it with pride!

Plus - you have gotten many compliments! ;)

I got a black skirt for NYE, and I am wearing boots....luckily they are really comfy boots.

ladies, I want to make sure Im not being retarded here....the boots are black and the skirt is black, so I would wear nude pantyhose right? One of my friend told me to wear black one, and I thought that was too much black all in one area....??

thehype- my shirt MIGHT have silver in it too if I decide to wear that one.

What is everyone going to change into for afterhours? The boots are comfy, but Im sure I wont want to wear them ALL NIGHT LONG....

since the club is open for at least 15 hours i think i will plan on changing once every 4 hours.

outfit #1 - Dress pants, platnium button down and tie

outfit #2 - jeans and dunno wut shirt

outfit #3 - puma outfit wit sneakers. i never wore sneakers in a club ever

Originally posted by thehype

since the club is open for at least 15 hours i think i will plan on changing once every 4 hours.

outfit #1 - Dress pants, platnium button down and tie

outfit #2 - jeans and dunno wut shirt

outfit #3 - puma outfit wit sneakers. i never wore sneakers in a club ever

I never wore sneakers to a club either. I think I might make an exception for afterhours as well. Gotta have some compassion on my feet....

please ladies, you are killing me. youre actually contemplating wearing open toe shoes in the winter?? i dont give a shit how cute they look, you look dumb wearing open toes in the winter. if i see girls out with open toe shoes, i dont know how i will not stare. i think open backed shoes are just as bad as open toed too. people may disagree but i think open anything shoes in the winter are so tacky!!!!

ugGggggGgGGgGgh. :mad: looks like all the jersey girls are gonna be conspicuous is their classless open toe shoes!!! no offense.

i dont know what im wearing probably these hot little black pants i got recently with some kinda winter shoe. a healed work shoe that i am comfy in and covers my foot.

:hat:

Originally posted by somebitch

please ladies, you are killing me. youre actually contemplating wearing open toe shoes in the winter?? i dont give a shit how cute they look, you look dumb wearing open toes in the winter. if i see girls out with open toe shoes, i dont know how i will not stare. i think open backed shoes are just as bad as open toed too. people may disagree but i think open anything shoes in the winter are so tacky!!!!

ugGggggGgGGgGgh. :mad: looks like all the jersey girls are gonna be conspicuous is their classless open toe shoes!!! no offense.

i dont know what im wearing probably these hot little black pants i got recently with some kinda winter shoe. a healed work shoe that i am comfy in and covers my foot.

It's one thing to give your opinion, but was it really necessary to stress it over and over again??? -- thanks though, I got your point... a total of seven times :blank:

What's really tacky and unclassy is how you just have to throw in the comment about 'Jersey girls'.......

Happy New Year

oh you are so intelligent. :laugh: the authority on the fashion board with your "fashion chicas". i used to post here a lot before you and youre cheesy life came to this board. the fashion board is now about your shallow little problems & youre annoying whining about useless nonsense.

you think i am tacky to make a comment about jeresy girls, it actually wasnt about NJ girls, just about you and your friends who post here. you are the epitome of an idiot. you think youre such hot shit when really youre just a tacky jersey girl who goes to a half assed college that mommy and daddy pay u through so you can say you went. you really spend 24/7 posting on clubplanet. :rolleyes:

you think i am tacky to make a comment about jeresy girls, it actually wasnt about NJ girls, just about you and your friends who post here. you are the epitome of an idiot. you think youre such hot shit when really youre just a tacky jersey girl who goes to a half assed college that mommy and daddy pay u through so you can say you went. you really spend 24/7 posting on clubplanet. :rolleyes:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - Think what you want, but you have never met me and have no right to make such judgements about me. What I post here is a very very tiny reflection of who I am as a person. Anyone who knows me, knows how good of a person I am. I'm a very considerate, intelligent, and ambitious person. I do not go out of my way to start stupid drama with people I know nothing about . It is pointless to me.

It is so wrong to judge where I go to school, when in reality, it is a GREAT school for what I study: public relations/communication. Actually, it's one of the best private colleges on the east coast for my field. How dare you even speak of my mother or father when you know absolutely NOTHING about them or my family at all.

You may think I care what your harsh and incorrect opinion of me is, but I really don't. If you don't like me, please DO NOT waste your time to speak so ignorantly of me.

I wore open shoes with my dress and they looked GREAT :D Granted I wouldnt wear them in the winter with any other outfit, but for a dressed up occasion on NYE I dont think its that bad of a fashion no no. If it is, then EVERY single fashion magazine or movie star that wears them with gorgeous gowns/dresses must also be at the mercy of your 10 fashionista commandments. I dont start unncessary drama because I think its just an utter waste of time, but what is this built up anger inside?? Whats your problem with "jersey girls"?? DO NOT even tell me that you buy into all that "jersey girls have big hair and drive mustangs" now do you? CP is a way to pass time and in all honesty NOONE has the right to judge anyone on here just from some posts. Unfair pointing out and mocking is tasteless, classless and rude. If you have an opinion, then there are more mature and decent ways to state it then the way you just did. I am not starting anything now, I just really think that the above quoted statement could have been edited alittle better before it was posted

you girls are so dumb. you make this place boring.

mystify keep telling yourself those things. youre an idiot and you always will be.

and no, it is not built up anger against jersey more against her excessive stupidity... :rolleyes:

lol. so u girls are upset that i think you are cheesy & tacky?? i dont edit to make things sound better, i say what i want and i dont care what u think/who you are/who you think you are... youre just phony, shallow little jersey princesses to me & that is a dead end. so if i insult you, feel free to put me on ignore. i dont care to read what you morons have to say either.

lol. so u girls are upset that i think you are cheesy & tacky??

:idea: Couldn't care less actually - Let's just end it here, shall we?

Oh and I could just as easily throw out stupid meaningless insults but I'd rather not stoop down to your level ;)

Originally posted by mystify82281

Oh and I could just as easily throw out stupid meaningless insults but I'd rather not stoop down to your level ;)

That is because you exhibit class that this bitch will never have.

Somebitch..they have help out there for people like you. I strongly advise you to seek it or you will be in for a long, lonely, dreadful life....:D :D Good Luck to ya..