Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's Eve Outfit???

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

:idea: Couldn't care less actually - Let's just end it here, shall we?

Oh and I could just as easily throw out stupid meaningless insults but I'd rather not stoop down to your level ;)

haha. you started with me. i simply stated that i thought it was cheesy to wear open toe shoes in the winter. youre the one who lashed out. besides i wasnt just throwing out insults, i really do find u annoying.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by somegirl24

That is because you exhibit class that this bitch will never have.

Somebitch..they have help out there for people like you. I strongly advise you to seek it or you will be in for a long, lonely, dreadful life....:D :D Good Luck to ya..

oooh now all the jersey girls are mad :laugh: give me a break. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

please ladies, you are killing me. youre actually contemplating wearing open toe shoes in the winter?? i dont give a shit how cute they look, you look dumb wearing open toes in the winter. if i see girls out with open toe shoes, i dont know how i will not stare. i think open backed shoes are just as bad as open toed too. people may disagree but i think open anything shoes in the winter are so tacky!!!!

ugGggggGgGGgGgh. :mad: looks like all the jersey girls are gonna be conspicuous is their classless open toe shoes!!! no offense.

i dont know what im wearing probably these hot little black pants i got recently with some kinda winter shoe. a healed work shoe that i am comfy in and covers my foot.

:hat:

Hey SOMEBITCH, did I write a thread about this a while ago.

What's with the Jersey GIrl generalization - :D