Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Washington Dc's Superdjs Saeed And Palash @arc New York

cyndilam

WASHINGTON DC BASED ELITE DJS SAEED AND PALASH WILL BE SPINNING @ ARC NEW YORK CITY (FORMERLY VINYL) ON NEW YEARS EVE. COME ENJOY A PHENOMENAL SET OF THE BEST TRIBAL AND PROGRESSIVE HOUSE MUSIC ON THE EAST COAST. THIS IS THE PARTY FOR THE MATURE MINDS WHO TRULY LOVE MUSIC. COVER $40, DOOR OPEN AT 10PM-10AM.

Originally posted by vicman

a few peopel were there all night, thats what they tell me. that it was the best S&P they had ever heard.

it was the best s&p i have ever heard. though that means absoltely nothing cause i had never heard them before. i met them and talked to palash a little. he was nice.

Originally posted by hotcheme

it was the best s&p i have ever heard. though that means absoltely nothing cause i had never heard them before. i met them and talked to palash a little. he was nice.

lol that makes sense.

when buzz was still around in dc on any given night you could find them walking around the place or dancing somewhere.

the couple of hours that i was able to listen to them they were definitley playing harder than they normally do.

i do recall a certain someone from the dc board, in a drunk stupor, going up to saeed and telling him that "he loved him and wanted all of his records" :laugh:

112 crew were also very good in the back.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

was that krish? it def. wasn't me.

that was one of shady's moment on the dancefloor at buzz. another one was the first time satoshi was there last year, after he finished his set he was hanging out with saeed in the dancefloor around the area we all used to hang out.

i looked back and told a couple of peope who were around that saeed and satoshi were there and they went over and said hello and shit, then i told shady, he went over and said something and they immediately went back to the VIP section.