Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit - Worst Staff

menacenj1982

Thepoint of Exit was change, and evolution. The staff namely ADEL the bitch with the guestlsithad the worst attitude I had ever seen and ans completely made me lose my vibe. I have 30 Guestlist running at Exit in fact I was part of the group that brought you the new party!!!!! And this Girl has the Nerve to tell me I'm not gettin a comp and my comp list isnt valid cuz it took me an hour to get to her and by the time i did it was 1:05 ( too late for copms). I brought over 300 people from jersey none theless last night. this is why EXIT will not survive. EBcause of cunts like that.

I was there by the time. HOwever by the time it took me to get to ADEL i was 5 min late Becasue she was taking her damn time.

HEr attitude was ridiclous. It makes me sick to see peopel like that. I havent collected ym money yet but I doiubt it will come out to what i brought..

Originally posted by menacenj1982

Thepoint of Exit was change, and evolution. The staff namely ADEL the bitch with the guestlsithad the worst attitude I had ever seen and ans completely made me lose my vibe. I have 30 Guestlist running at Exit in fact I was part of the group that brought you the new party!!!!! And this Girl has the Nerve to tell me I'm not gettin a comp and my comp list isnt valid cuz it took me an hour to get to her and by the time i did it was 1:05 ( too late for copms). I brought over 300 people from jersey none theless last night. this is why EXIT will not survive. EBcause of cunts like that.

:laugh::rolleyes:

now that this is in the drama section I don't mind being a little rude.

Dude, you have no room to complain. If you really did bring in 300 people, which i'm sure you didn't, you're being well compensated. Secondly, promoters have to get there by 12 normally to get comped. So, if they extended it til 1 and you still didn't make it, thats your bad. If you were THAT concerned about getting comped, you would have been there earlier.

OK here we go. About bringing 300 people well we will see. the exteeded it until 1 and I was there stadning since 12:45 waiting for her to be done doin her BS.

Secondly about being compensated. When was hte last time someone was compensated at EXIT for their full amount? 99"? Bottom line was her attitude. Expestions can always be made.

yo just to say...

Adel got one of my comps confused but then Bobby came out to sort it out..

She then found me later and apologzed for the mishap--I thought that was very noble, profession and nice. Maybe im thinkin of a different girl, but the nice younglady giving out comps I found to be nothing but courteous?

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yo just to say...

Adel got one of my comps confused but then Bobby came out to sort it out..

She then found me later and apologzed for the mishap--I thought that was very noble, profession and nice. Maybe im thinkin of a different girl, but the nice younglady giving out comps I found to be nothing but courteous?

Mike Bugout

Delt with her many times, never had a problem with her...but I will say that at times she is running around a lot and can be hard to find, so if I know I have to hook up with her to pick up comps I make sure to arrive a little early.

...Then again everyone complains about all the problems they have had with the Staff at Exit, but I've been there tons of times (many there just as a clubber and not having anything work related to do with the place) and have NEVER once had any problems with them. Then again I also treat all of them the way i want to be treated...

Bern

OK here we go. About bringing 300 people well we will see. the exteeded it until 1 and I was there stadning since 12:45 waiting for her to be done doin her BS.

Secondly about being compensated. When was hte last time someone was compensated at EXIT for their full amount? 99"? Bottom line was her attitude. Expestions can always be made.

Cut off time was at 1am and you got there at 12:45?????:blank:

:idea: If common sense is ever used on your part, show up an hour before cut-off time. YOU'RE DEALING WITH EXIT, not the peace corps.

-iliana

:)

ou don't know 300 people your a fucking loser

I believe this guy and I agree with him.....whether the numbers are right or not are negligent.

People bringing the party, a new party, shouldn't be treated like chumps and should be treated with some level of professional curtosy.

Whatever party is thrown there, the management is gonna find a way to twist things and fuck it up. It sucks cause it is such a nice space too......

That's all Im sayin if yo birng the party work har dot get hte name out. shouldnt be treatged like shit. As for TRE GUY..anyone ever see this kid.

looks like CORKY from that show in the 80s

herb

HALF THE PEOPLE ON THE JERSEY BOARD SAW ME

I SPEAK THE TRUTH YOUR NOT A GOD PROMOTER YOUR A JOKE

AND THIS IS THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY TO U SO FEEL FREE TO SAY WHAT EVER U WANT IM NOT GOING TO BICKER BACK AND FORTH

I'm a joke? This good got come balls. I got 4 parties running strong and I'm a joke?

Listen there Dave or dont they call u "Dog boy".

Bottom line keep ur motuh shu cuz none wants to hear it. This board isnt for bickering back and forth u homo so stop.

And if half the people on this board have seen u which i dont doubt they know u look liek CORKY. But pray to god they never see u dance. Looks like a crackhead on a pgo stick. Dman ur ugly

Originally posted by trewguy

HALF THE PEOPLE ON THE JERSEY BOARD SAW ME

I SPEAK THE TRUTH YOUR NOT A GOD PROMOTER YOUR A JOKE

AND THIS IS THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY TO U SO FEEL FREE TO SAY WHAT EVER U WANT IM NOT GOING TO BICKER BACK AND FORTH

[ Trew you seem like the one whos a joke here- taking your time out to sign on this website and find posts to complain about- oh but wait- your a GREAT promoter- but yet you find time in your GREAT life to come here and complain about peoples postings- GROW up and get a life. you seem like a loser in my eyes.

Originally posted by posthater

[ Trew you seem like the one whos a joke here- taking your time out to sign on this website and find posts to complain about- oh but wait- your a GREAT promoter- but yet you find time in your GREAT life to come here and complain about peoples postings- GROW up and get a life. you seem like a loser in my eyes.

ASSHOLE I DON'T PROMOTE I JUST GO OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WHAT ARE U HIS FREND I DON'T CARE IF U THINK IM A LOSER BECOUSE I HAVE FREINDS I HAVE PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT ME AND YOUR OPINION IS NOTHING

LATA BUDDY

check it!

1-the people who work the guest list are paid to make sure that you do not recieve full payment on all the heads you truly bring in. Its in the clubs best interest to mislead you--they keep all the money.

2-this is a known thing that clubs have been doing for years. If you bring in 300--they will tell you only 80 came in and pay you on that --if that

3-you work for money or a comp? I would think if you do a guest list for a club, you would automatically recieve a comp.

4-Fuck doorpeople---they have a really wack mentality--they think they are gods and if you know them personally--probably have a fucked up family and were neglected as children--they work those kind of jobs just to feel wanted and accepted.

5-EXIT--come on, that club was "known" to be wack years ago. Why are you still going there. Ok--there are hot chicks that go there---nice interior for getting f'd up in--but most of the people are cheezy--so is the music. If im going to pay alot of money to go out to a big club--not only should the club -music be good--but the crowd too.

6-find a better spot with a better vibe---take your friends there.

FUCK WACKY PLAYED OUT NY CLUBS--IF YOU WANT TO HANG WITH EVERYONE FROM JERSEY__YOU DONT HAVE TO GO TO THE CITY-JUST GO TO A LOCAL MALL>