Clubplanet Nightlife Community

directions/parking to ARC/Vinyl

but whats teh majority of ppl there walking around in? If I were my usual shirt and a black tank underneath for when things heat up and a pair of nice jeans could i be possibly be overdressed? what type of crowd you think will be there on that nite BTW?

thanks bro!

Bern

actually most people dont even attempt being fashionable, comfort rules since its all about the dancing, i always wear just a thin t-shirt and blue jeans and sneakers- infact alot of people will prolly be coming from more formal parties and be all dressed to kill. You wont stick out in a pair of nice jeans and a goodlooking shirt though, so dont worry. Actually i've been there dressed in a tie and slacks before (came from a business function) and no one seemed to notice. everyone is really friendly, def a mixed crowd, all ages from 18 to 30-somethings and all races. its all about the music at arc.

Joe

Originally posted by berniec

but whats teh majority of ppl there walking around in? If I were my usual shirt and a black tank underneath for when things heat up and a pair of nice jeans could i be possibly be overdressed? what type of crowd you think will be there on that nite BTW?

thanks bro!

Bern

Originally posted by brickhouse

It's because they were afraid you'd try bringing Draper to Arc.

HA HA... thats a new one...

Originally posted by aphelion

stay in exit.......they dont play your kind of "house" in arc :rolleyes:

Thats a good one!! Too bad I haven't been in Exit since.. I don't even remember. And I don't listen to Draper anymore. So, this joke is old :rolleyes:, how about we come up with a new one. :idea:

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

ok im coming down 9a like a just got outta the classiest club in town "Exit" and i go down into the city (i think?) what turn is it to get to arc...i know its hubert, but i dont think theres a hubert sign cus i got lost last time. SOMEBODY had me looking for a sign that didnt excist cus she was drunk when she gave me the directions. (clubgyrl00 ahem)

and if you know the place to turn (left i think?) what are some of the ones before it so i know its coming - u dont understand how lost i was the first time

also where is a good place to park and how much is a garage nearby? i dont wanna have to leave at 6 again so my car doesnt get towed!

Whoa whoa, i plead the fifth on this one...:laugh:

Actually, i think i sent u to jersey that night...

Originally posted by aphelion

stay in exit.......they dont play your kind of "house" in arc:rolleyes:

ASSSSSSSHOLE!

bebby i think he was referring to me

i happen to not "have" any kind of music.

all music is give an equal oppurtunity for enjoyment

some people try to keep their minds open, rather than closed.

and to top it off...

you are wrong!

Remy/Marco V/Denaire played pretty fucking hard

think before you make stupid comments like that!