Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V Meetup

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

u should go its gonan be rad! (not proven)

im gonna go to that chicks meetup at 1 if i make it in time, if not ill jsut run around saying teklord until someone looks up

ha!

no the place aint that big shouldnt be too hard to find yall

look for the white bandanna! and jeans!

What chick's meetup? Did I miss something?? Now I feel like an ass. Fill me in. Thanks

Originally posted by teklord310

attachment.php?s=&postid=716188

Wow I can't believe you actually posted that pic. WOW that is old. Fall of 2001 right? America Meetup in NYC, that was awesome. Clubplanet as a whole got kicked out of that place. hehe.

Yeah i'm on the left. :hat:

We still never figured out who was giving the bunny ears.

What chick's meetup? Did I miss something?? Now I feel like an ass. Fill me in. Thanks

from that other thread

1am to our left of the dj platform. you should meet up w/ us...it would be cool to meet someone who also goes to ru and likes marco v....

im not from RU but fuck it!

Originally posted by codica3

Yarin you're such a fucking liar, when we went to Danny a couple weeks ago, you told me that you don't care if you meet more people yet you're always posting these meet up threads and you're always trying to put together meet ups. You're a meet up whore. :tongue:

As Cody once said... STFU. :tongue:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, so what are you gonna do about it huh? You are a post whore, i'm a meetup whore. Together we are the ultimate whore of CP.

Last night we actually met a few newbies that I didn't know. Good stuff all in all, nice CP presence.

As Cody once said... STFU. :tongue:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, so what are you gonna do about it huh? You are a post whore, i'm a meetup whore. Together we are the ultimate whore of CP.

Last night we actually met a few newbies that I didn't know. Good stuff all in all, nice CP presence.

BLAHH.. :blown:

Bitch, did you call me last nite/early this morning?