Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This lady is crazy!

I have this lady at work and I hear her on the phone all the time. She is always calling doctors because of her sudden weight gain. She is trying to find something wrong with herself, she is at a new doctor everyday. She is like 4'11 and she's getting heavier and heavier. I mean yesterday it was a thyroid test, today it's a tapeworm. And I mean all she does all day is sit on her ass. Every morning she gets breakfast and shoves 10 pounds of bacon down her throat. (this is like 10am) By lunchtime she barely finished her bacon and she gets like the $5.95 deluxe 7 course meal and it's always potatoes and shit. Baked potatoe day is her favorite. I mean it's crazy she doesn't see it. Everyone finds this so funny, I mean we are at the point where we buy her things in morning........ like she'll ask for a donut and we'll buy her the biggest bowtie one with the most glaze on it. Is this wrong that I find this so funny? And to top it off she is the most miserable person.

lane-farm-bacon.jpg

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I mean we are at the point where we buy her things in morning........ like she'll ask for a donut and we'll buy her the biggest bowtie one with the most glaze on it. Is this wrong that I find this so funny? And to top it off she is the most miserable person.

lane-farm-bacon.jpg

could this be the reason for her weight gain............

stop buying her donuts......

miserable people....i know to many:laugh: :laugh:

NOW SHUT UP :D