Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bobby Digital

Originally posted by ninadd

you dont know how to run a vip. It was harder to get out of the vip than it was to get in. Give up that job for the door. digital

u know...i used to like u Nina....now im just not sure anymore....u probably have all the clowns over ur shoulder telling u to type this and type that.....alll because they're all scared to post to me directly.....but it sux cause in the end...ur gonna take all the HEAT for everybody!!!....welll let the games begin sweetie...u should be hearing from me shortly. ;)

thank you for the support ladies....it is greatly appreciated....and dont worry bout it....my night would be pretty boring if it wasnt for u guys running back and forth all night.....and dont worry im training my arm all week long so i can keep up with u girls.....ill have that rope out of ur way in no time....hahaha. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bobydigital

thank you for the support ladies....it is greatly appreciated....and dont worry bout it....my night would be pretty boring if it wasnt for u guys running back and forth all night.....and dont worry im training my arm all week long so i can keep up with u girls.....ill have that rope out of ur way in no time....hahaha. :laugh: :laugh:

ahhhhhhhh....thats ur new job you hold the rope and hope not to trip:D

Originally posted by bobydigital

:laugh: :laugh: Awww!:D Thats why your the best!!!;)

Originally posted by carguy19

Nice to meet you guys..... bobbydigital and psychosweetie on saturday. Whats the deal for this weekend???

I'll be in the city on Saturday, not sure where yet, but I'm goin out w/ all my friends before some of them go back to school. Metro for NYE though!:D

Originally posted by ninadd

you dont know how to run a vip. It was harder to get out of the vip than it was to get in. Give up that job for the door. digital

:eek: :eek:

Bobby I did not write this!! somebody was fucking around on my computer Sat night under my name:eek: