Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stripclub question

tastyt

Aptly timed...

Why oh why, would a guy be into hanging out at a titty bar with a bunch of his friends?

I can understand if you're just going to hang out and watch some girlies shakin' their ta-tas up on stage... but can someone explain why on earth you would want to get a lapdance when you're there with all your buddies? Doesn't it turn you on (the lap dance, I mean, not your buddies!)? Isn't it weird, to be aroused like that and have a raging erection while your pals are around???

I don't expect to ever quite understand this one, but I'd appreciate it if someone could at least attempt an explanation...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

exactly..that is y i think strip clubs r the gayest places on earth...unless ur a fuckin NBA all star and ur rockin the ATL clubs...U WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO GETTING PLAY FROM A STRIPPER IN A STRIP CLUB

well last nite this stripper kissed me felt me up and licked my boobs

i can def get play from a stripper, ha

exactly..that is y i think strip clubs r the gayest places on earth...unless ur a fuckin NBA all star and ur rockin the ATL clubs...U WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO GETTING PLAY FROM A STRIPPER IN A STRIP CLUB

I'm glad to see there's a guy out there who knows where I'm comin' from... :D

Coming from a person who has never been to a strip club and cannot speak from personal experience......your input is negligent

You don't go all the time but to go look at gorgeous women while sipping a drink or two is a good fuckin time. Unless you're a homo, hangin with a couple of your friends (guys and girls) and watching women dance is pure entertainment.....you're not there to hook up with them, you'e there to enjoy yourself with good company.

Going to strip clubs solo and goggling over women is pretty pathetic in my opinion......kinda like that desperate sailor that travels port to port lookin for a cheap hooker......you're just there to look at what you could never have without paying them.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Coming from a person who has never been to a strip club and cannot speak from personal experience......your input is negligent

You don't go all the time but to go look at gorgeous women while sipping a drink or two is a good fuckin time. Unless you're a homo, hangin with a couple of your friends (guys and girls) and watching women dance is pure entertainment.....you're not there to hook up with them, you'e there to enjoy yourself with good company.

Going to strip clubs solo and goggling over women is pretty pathetic in my opinion......kinda like that desperate sailor that travels port to port lookin for a cheap hooker......you're just there to look at what you could never have without paying them.

Fair enough-

But can you shed any light on the part of my question dealing with lapdances in the company of friends? (That's the part I'm confused about) :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Fair enough-

But can you shed any light on the part of my question dealing with lapdances in the company of friends? (That's the part I'm confused about) :confused:

tasty i am surprised ur asking such a dumb question

well honestly i think i enjoyed watching other people get lap dances as much as getting my own

whats wrong with that?

Fair enough-

You have some sexy chick all over you......and whats to be embarassed about enjoying yourself? Let me ask you....has anyone ever publically kissed or felt up some girl in public (in the open, at a bar/club, etc.)? If you have than you weren't humble enough to hide that so why hide the fact that you want some chick rubbin up on your shit.

I could think of a lot worse things to be doing with my time. Its all in the name of entertainment and enjoying yourselves. Personally, I'd rather be separated from my friends when I get a lap dance but it really doesn't matter and I don't see anything wrong with someone (remember guy OR girl) calling a chick over. Actually, I'm more of the observant type at a strip club.

Originally posted by nympho69

tasty i am surprised ur asking such a dumb question

well honestly i think i enjoyed watching other people get lap dances as much as getting my own

whats wrong with that?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

And, let's see, I've been to a stripclub all of two times in my life, neither received nor viewed a lapdance, so I'm a little curious... idk why that makes for a "dumb" question...

:rolleyes:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

And, let's see, I've been to a stripclub all of two times in my life, neither received nor viewed a lapdance, so I'm a little curious... idk why that makes for a "dumb" question...

:rolleyes:

We gotta change your thinking. ;)

Come out next time :idea:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You have some sexy chick all over you......and whats to be embarassed about enjoying yourself? Let me ask you....has anyone ever publically kissed or felt up some girl in public (in the open, at a bar/club, etc.)? If you have than you weren't humble enough to hide that so why hide the fact that you want some chick rubbin up on your shit.

I don't know of ANY women into that type of behavior!!! :eek::jawdrop:

:laugh2:;)

I wouldn't call it embarrassment so much as... being uncomfortable??? IDK, I'm only speaking from speculation, I've never had one myself.

Then again, as a guy I guess other men probably wouldn't be paying nearly as much attention to you as they would to the dancer. Being a woman, I'd feel weird knowing that eyes are on ME as well. And I don't feel it's quite the same as hooking up with someone at a club... b/c half the fun in that is *knowing* that the other person is enjoying herself too (and not just doing it for the dough)...

:)

L clubs...U WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO GETTING PLAY FROM A STRIPPER IN A STRIP CLUB

O really. You are dead wrong, and that's all I'll say about that. I can tell

from that statement you never step foot in a strip club.

Strip clubs are like baseball games sometimes you catch one sometimes you

don't but no matter what you still bring your gloves....

Originally posted by irenegade7

L clubs...U WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO GETTING PLAY FROM A STRIPPER IN A STRIP CLUB

O really. You are dead wrong, and that's all I'll say about that. I can tell

from that statement that you never step foot in a strip club.

werd:cool:

Thats not true. I have a couple of guy friends that have gotten 'happy endings' from strippers. I think its pathetic, but if you really wanted, you could get it

a) all of the clubs that i have been to in nj have isolated lap dance areas....so i cant really speak on getting a dance in front of your friends...usually, it's out of public view and for good reason...because...

B) there is definitely more going on than you think and yes, lines are crossed all the time behind closed doors

c) i have dated a dancer and partied with 'em outside of the clubs...so thinking these women are beyond your grasp is crap...the better question is do you really want to spend time with them...nine times out of ten it brings a lot of unnecessary crap into the equation...even if it's just to have a good time...trust me..

d) men can be pathetically testosterinish at times....masculinity to a point that it is nautious...i went to my cousin's bachelor party and watched one of my cousins get head in front of everybody...chillin at the bar...he even got a couple of high fives while it was going on...and that was light compared to some of the things i witnessed that night...pretty fucked up...but that doesnt mean we're all bad...or even that these guys were...it's just the way things are sometimes...

ever wonder who's worse...the guy that partakes in these actions or the girls that accept and perform the action(s)...

Oh, and Phattie, what you wrote pretty much confirms a lot of my thoughts on the subject...

Last night I was told that lapdances are nothing but a waste of money for monumental torture... LOL (I knew there was a reason why I love that little Irishman. ;) )