Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Extra tickets 4 DJ Tiesto NYE in Times Square

Originally posted by icarus112277

I can't believe no one is interested.

What's your price?

The regular $125 price is a bit steep for many on this board, who probably spend too much on clubbing anyways.

Also, it seems that for most, The World is not held in the highest regard as a venue.

Tiesto comes into NYC regularly anyways - although the $40-50 prices then are still bordering on ridculous, they're a lot more do-able. Maybe the price could be justified for someone who drinks more than $80 worth of champagne. How many people here can do that and stay upright enough to enjoy Tiesto's tunes?

I think his nights are the best when his die-hard fans can afford to represent. But I hope he still rocks the place on NYE, and that all who attend enjoy it and report on it here.

I'm just looking for a reasonable offer.

You have some valid points...BUT this is New Years Eve we're talling about, not just any other night out. And this is a Times Square venue- meaning you get all the benefits of Times Square, without freezing your ass off. At the same time you can rock out with a top notch DJ. I think it's going to be a great time- and well worth it.

You have some valid points...BUT this is New Years Eve we're talling about, not just any other night out. And this is a Times Square venue- meaning you get all the benefits of Times Square, without freezing your ass off. At the same time you can rock out with a top notch DJ. I think it's going to be a great time- and well worth it.

Where is the venue? I'm staying at the W Times Square and trying to figure out what I'm going to do tomorrow...

bullllll shit.

the world is in the basement of THe world. How you get a view of Times square is beyond me.

Originally posted by roninmess

bullllll shit.

the world is in the basement of THe world. How you get a view of Times square is beyond me.

Word, unless they are gonna let people up into the WWE store, but I still dunno how they are gonna see the ball from there.