Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dbolboy

diesel kicks

i got a question for you fashion guru's. where online or offline can i find a store with a good selection of diesel kicks. i have been to all teh stores in the major malls like menlo, short hills, si mall, garden state, ect. i been to journeys as well. any help would be appreciated

Sal:D

Originally posted by dbolboy

i got a question for you fashion guru's. where online or offline can i find a store with a good selection of diesel kicks. i have been to all teh stores in the major malls like menlo, short hills, si mall, garden state, ect. i been to journeys as well. any help would be appreciated

There is a store in Garden State...right across from the food court next to Warehouse...i forget the name....but they have a good selection of Diesel kicks

also try urban outfitters.....or how about the Diesel stores themselves?

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

So does Shorthills and they have like every diesel sneaker there is in there

i dont know about that i was at that store about 2 weeks ago and they seriously had maybe 5 pairs of random kicks, not much a sneaker collection at that store

i dont know about that i was at that store about 2 weeks ago and they seriously had maybe 5 pairs of random kicks, not much a sneaker collection at that store

I totally agree. They had absolutely nothing every time I went in there, and I must have been there about 5 times since November. My guy did pick me up a NICE indigo/blue pair for X-Mas though....:bounce:

YOU SUCK lol those are the ones ** I ** wanted...nobody around seems to have them in a size 12 though :(

bern

Originally posted by denm4ever

I totally agree. They had absolutely nothing every time I went in there, and I must have been there about 5 times since November. My guy did pick me up a NICE indigo/blue pair for X-Mas though....:bounce: