Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diesel kicks

dbolboy

i got a question for you fashion guru's. where online or offline can i find a store with a good selection of diesel kicks. i have been to all teh stores in the major malls like menlo, short hills, si mall, garden state, ect. i been to journeys as well. any help would be appreciated

Sal:D

Originally posted by dbolboy

i got a question for you fashion guru's. where online or offline can i find a store with a good selection of diesel kicks. i have been to all teh stores in the major malls like menlo, short hills, si mall, garden state, ect. i been to journeys as well. any help would be appreciated

There is a store in Garden State...right across from the food court next to Warehouse...i forget the name....but they have a good selection of Diesel kicks

• 3 weeks later...

also try urban outfitters.....or how about the Diesel stores themselves?

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

So does Shorthills and they have like every diesel sneaker there is in there

i dont know about that i was at that store about 2 weeks ago and they seriously had maybe 5 pairs of random kicks, not much a sneaker collection at that store

i dont know about that i was at that store about 2 weeks ago and they seriously had maybe 5 pairs of random kicks, not much a sneaker collection at that store

I totally agree. They had absolutely nothing every time I went in there, and I must have been there about 5 times since November. My guy did pick me up a NICE indigo/blue pair for X-Mas though....:bounce:

YOU SUCK lol those are the ones ** I ** wanted...nobody around seems to have them in a size 12 though :(

bern

Originally posted by denm4ever

I totally agree. They had absolutely nothing every time I went in there, and I must have been there about 5 times since November. My guy did pick me up a NICE indigo/blue pair for X-Mas though....:bounce: