Clubplanet Nightlife Community

calebmandrake needs to learn respect

This piece of shit low life mother fucker just called ML2k1 aka George a faggot and said he was going to sneak him if he didnt delete his post about saturday at soundgarden. Glad we all got your pic calebmandrake. learn some respect before I have you shitting out your front teeth.It is easy to say shit from a computer but it his hard to run when someone is going to sneak your ass out in the club.And that is no homo. After hearing the ignorance you breed, I officially deem you a marked man. I hope A so called spic puts you in the hospital. Wise up young buck make friends if you have the ability to do so tuff guy.by the way dicks are for chicks you fn fag:direct: :confused:

Originally posted by foodidoo

This piece of shit low life mother fucker just called ML2k1 aka George a faggot and said he was going to sneak him if he didnt delete his post about saturday at soundgarden. Glad we all got your pic calebmandrake. learn some respect before I have you shitting out your front teeth.It is easy to say shit from a computer but it his hard to run when someone is going to sneak your ass out in the club.And that is no homo. After hearing the ignorance you breed, I officially deem you a marked man. I hope A so called spic puts you in the hospital. Wise up young buck make friends if you have the ability to do so tuff guy.by the way dicks are for chicks you fn fag:direct: :confused:

He looks like 90 pounds from his pics, talking the way he does i'm sure he doesn't go to any of the places on this board. I don't think he's that stupid, I'd feel bad beating on him, we'd have to get a bunch of the girls to fight him, so when he smacks them back there would be an excuse to beat in his little little head.

midget.jpg