Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new C & C remix?

needlestatick

Originally posted by needlestatick

Has anyone heard a new sweat remix? I've heard its by Masi & Mello. Anybody got any info on this track?

run a search for it, i posted about it back in nov., i had a promo white label of one mix that was good. but there are a few out in england now that are horrible

The Masi & Mello Mixes are being released on Jan. 27th 2003. I think it's hitting the UK first. Coming out on RMD Dance Int. It's being released legit from the UK as an import. We actually had to re-record C & C's vocals in the studio (Freedom Williams & Acabalan)!

P.S. The England mixes that you're talking about, have nothing to do with us or RMD. I have no clue what that is. We've all been working on this project since July! It's been a very big production!

First, the Masi Mello Drago mixes are being released. Then, the Cheyne Christian vs. Masi & Mello mixes. The white label that rescently came out was one of the mixes off of that (Cheyne Christian) album. Then, there will be a third set of remixes coming out. The UK mixes by Nicky Dee & Danny Rampling.

This is the full REAL scoop! That's how it's gonna go. That's the release date! Those are the mixes! We all hope for the whole project to be a BIG success! Hopefully, you'll all support.

P.S. The Masi & Mello mixes will contain the ACCAPELLA!:eek:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

The Masi & Mello Mixes are being released on Jan. 27th 2003. I think it's hitting the UK first. Coming out on RMD Dance Int. It's being released legit from the UK as an import. We actually had to re-record C & C's vocals in the studio (Freedom Williams & Acabalan)!

P.S. The England mixes that you're talking about, have nothing to do with us or RMD. I have no clue what that is. We've all been working on this project since July! It's been a very big production!

First, the Masi Mello Drago mixes are being released. Then, the Cheyne Christian vs. Masi & Mello mixes. The white label that rescently came out was one of the mixes off of that (Cheyne Christian) album. Then, there will be a third set of remixes coming out. The UK mixes by Nicky Dee & Danny Rampling.

This is the full REAL scoop! That's how it's gonna go. That's the release date! Those are the mixes! We all hope for the whole project to be a BIG success! Hopefully, you'll all support.

P.S. The Masi & Mello mixes will contain the ACCAPELLA!:eek:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!

the MMD mix blows away the CC mix....actually thats my opinion..not what i heard.....I support MMD 100%

Guest saleen351

i remember dean playing this shit over the phone for me.....

can't wait to hear it dean in a club......

send them down, and i'll make sure the big boys play them;)

Hey Wakeup, is the white label you have the masimello mix or an older one?

supposedly its masi&mello it says unknown sweat 2002.....its tribal, not bad there is some horrible mixes i had sent to me from england that are like funky house and i know there was another 12" that was a red label that said c & c music factorty remix or something that was the worst of them all. ive played it out a few times not much of a response except from another dj askin where i got it and who did it

Originally posted by wakeup

supposedly its masi&mello it says unknown sweat 2002.....its tribal, not bad there is some horrible mixes i had sent to me from england that are like funky house and i know there was another 12" that was a red label that said c & c music factorty remix or something that was the worst of them all. ive played it out a few times not much of a response except from another dj askin where i got it and who did it

the unknown sweat was cheynes becuase i got it via email labeled the same way and it was cheynes mix..I havnt seen MMD floating around yet...

Originally posted by djprime

the unknown sweat was cheynes becuase i got it via email labeled the same way and it was cheynes mix..I havnt seen MMD floating around yet...

i just hope the 2 mixes i got from my boy in england arent theirs cause there labeled as masi & mello their pretty bad

Hey Wakeup, do you have a clip of one of those mixes? I'm curious if those are one the ones I heard.

the ones i had sent to me i deleted. all i have is the white label and its not ripped. check on some record store websites, i think decadance had a clip back in nov

OK...For the LAST time. As I just stated above; the white label that was out was labeled as the Cheyne Christian mix. We (Masi & Mello) collaberated on the Cheyne Christian mixes together.

The Masi & Mello mixes were never released yet. I don't know how you would have got a copy from England. It's prob. NOT ours. Also, our mix is not groovy house. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but, there is no way that you could say that the Masi & Mello mixes are HORRIBLE! You might not like it but it's FAR from horrible!

The one sided white label (Cheyne Christian Mix) was just a 300 copy pressing to go out & cause some hype before the whole project drops on Jan. 27th with ALL of the mixes.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

OK...For the LAST time. As I just stated above; the white label that was out was labeled as the Cheyne Christian mix. We (Masi & Mello) collaberated on the Cheyne Christian mixes together.

The Masi & Mello mixes were never released yet. I don't know how you would have got a copy from England. It's prob. NOT ours. Also, our mix is not groovy house. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but, there is no way that you could say that the Masi & Mello mixes are HORRIBLE! You might not like it but it's FAR from horrible!

The one sided white label (Cheyne Christian Mix) was just a 300 copy pressing to go out & cause some hype before the whole project drops on Jan. 27th with ALL of the mixes.

dean don't worry, this dude ryan aka wakeup has been challenged to a spin off by kirk lopez on the nj board, and pulls this vacation thing. he pussied out. kid is a chump, and i've even offered to square up with the dude when hes down here. the kid talks soooooooooo much trash, yet doesn't djs or have any productions like you guys. pay him no mind. the kid is a fucking pussy.... i even posted my pic, so he knows who will drop him on the patio at space...

Originally posted by saleen351

dean don't worry, this dude ryan aka wakeup has been challenged to a spin off by kirk lopez on the nj board, and pulls this vacation thing. he pussied out. kid is a chump, and i've even offered to square up with the dude when hes down here. the kid talks soooooooooo much trash, yet doesn't djs or have any productions like you guys. pay him no mind. the kid is a fucking pussy.... i even posted my pic, so he knows who will drop him on the patio at space...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously u r a

T O O L

You are so worried about other people u need to start worrying about yourself and go back to the miami board feg

sg

forgive me if somebody already answered this as i'm just responding as i'm reading...

Wakeup... the white label you got, I believe, is the Cheyne Christian one. It sounds like you're talking about the same white label that mine is..all mine said on it was Cheyne Christian - Sweat 2002 (i think 2002...dont have it here with me..its at the club)