Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proof why I will not go to the Factory anymore!

Originally posted by njdionysus

14.jpg

The crowd has been a mess for a lonnnnnng time. Too many crackheads, too many youngins (17-18 year olds) these days. Those fucking glowsticks on strings are annoying beyond belief. I won't be going back anytime in the near future.

BTW is that guy on the left from that movie "Mask"?

Originally posted by £ddie

The crowd has been a mess for a lonnnnnng time. Too many crackheads, too many youngins (17-18 year olds) these days. Those fucking glowsticks on strings are annoying beyond belief. I won't be going back anytime in the near future.

BTW is that guy on the left from that movie "Mask"?

:laugh: :laugh: i thought the same thing....:laugh:

Bro, I went to Exit the night they reopened-years ago--it sucked then for the very reasons you just named--to many glowsticks kids--toughguys-wiggers-guidos-plastic people-and the staff sucks. Its only purpose is a house with people and music to be fucked up in.

Those pics are fucken scary--whats the deal with the trannie---I hear trannies hang there all the time---I find that to be a weird mix--guidos and trannies- Leads me to believe that a lot o gay guys go there now--Does anyone know why the kid standing next to the trannie is wearing lipstick

I am completley disgusted--this is why I stay away from this place!

Factory is definetely losing it's touch as of late. There are way to many trannies looking to pick up guidos. Thats fucking disgusting. The only good nights to go are theme nights now. The christmas party was a really good night and Halloween was insane. Other than theme nights factory tends to bring in lots of teens, weirdos and trannies lately. :(

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Factory is definetely losing it's touch as of late. There are way to many trannies looking to pick up guidos. Thats fucking disgusting. The only good nights to go are theme nights now. The christmas party was a really good night and Halloween was insane. Other than theme nights factory tends to bring in lots of teens, weirdos and trannies lately. :(

The last few times I have been the Crack Shack, it's not the same. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but it's sooooooooo different from when I first started going back in 98-99..... Things change, people grow up....Maybe we are all just getting to big for the SF....:blank:

Originally posted by mrbadabing

As of late? The crowd at the Factory lost its luster at least 2-3 years ago. They let any animal in there now. What the shame, the Factory use to be the place to go. Now its filled with children and a host of new crackheads.

Originally posted by neena16

this is what I've been saying.......it's just not the same anymore and it's not worth my hours of sleep anymore. :D :D BUT I have to say I went for Classics night and had one of the best times in there.

that's just cuz i was there with my foreman grill.

everyone should go the last week in january for his bday. it'll be packed, but all the true heads show up for that party.

1st - that tranny in the pic is vivacious. she works for factory and has been there forever.

2nd - if you are there with friends and good peoples it shouldn't matter what is going on around you. you are in NYC there will be plenty of weirdo's and kids and trannies and gays and lesbians. that is what makes factory factory. how about when you guys first started going there and you were the young kids.

Originally posted by dogekid

that's just cuz i was there with my foreman grill.

everyone should go the last week in january for his bday. it'll be packed, but all the true heads show up for that party.

True SF heads come for all the big events....They are just so fuckin packed sometimes it's unbearable.....