Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko/R Bar

hmmm....not sure where to start..... Well, Deko is still hot. It's amazing how fast that fills up. The music was as appected. Richie was on point as usually... Joey Joe, if you had checked you voicemail you wouldn't have almost had heart failure...lol Sexy, nice to see you not freezing too much.. PipDaddy, thank you for the dance:tongue: (mental not***no more downstairs***)....lol Yes, Joeys24, I was somewhere under the hat...hee hee SolarGirl, nice to actually meet you :) Sergio, love the earwarmer.... Willie Bean, enjoy those cancer sticks...

Bounced out like 1:30, headed over to R Bar..... Found my druken pumpkin and Not All There. Had a awesome time chilling and shooting the breeze...(Tara, things went welll!!!!:D) Prime, I missed you.... Thank you Flav and bar staff....

I had a great night at both spots, two different vibes and crowds, but something for everyone.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

hmmm....not sure where to start..... Well, Deko is still hot. It's amazing how fast that fills up. The music was as appected. Richie was on point as usually... Joey Joe, if you had checked you voicemail you wouldn't have almost had heart failure...lol Sexy, nice to see you not freezing too much.. PipDaddy, thank you for the dance:tongue: (mental not***no more downstairs***)....lol Yes, Joeys24, I was somewhere under the hat...hee hee SolarGirl, nice to actually meet you :) Sergio, love the earwarmer.... Willie Bean, enjoy those cancer sticks...

Bounced out like 1:30, headed over to R Bar..... Found my druken pumpkin and Not All There. Had a awesome time chilling and shooting the breeze...(Tara, things went welll!!!!:D) Prime, I missed you.... Thank you Flav and bar staff....

I had a great night at both spots, two different vibes and crowds, but something for everyone.....

Whaddup crazy girl!!!

Do you remember calling me @ 9:15 am?????? Your crazy...lol

Anyway ma, call me later and fill me in on all the details...I'm glad things went well for ya!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Whaddup crazy girl!!!

Do you remember calling me @ 9:15 am?????? Your crazy...lol

Anyway ma, call me later and fill me in on all the details...I'm glad things went well for ya!

I was wide awake, how could I foget...lol Everything went well, I'cal in the afternoon and fill you in....:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

no idea what that means in the parentheses...but our dancing moments were beautiful....thank you for allowing me to share those special moments with you dear....and the next time i ask if i can sing to you....please dont let me..:laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

no idea what that means in the parentheses...but our dancing moments were beautiful....thank you for allowing me to share those special moments with you dear....and the next time i ask if i can sing to you....please dont let me..:laugh:

Don't worry, I won't....lol:grin: As far as the parantheses, when I saw you down stairs and neither of could figure out why we were down there.....:confused: