Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When older women (or men) come on 2 you -:-

georgym

dunno, dunno...but older women surely know the ropes better than most younger ones and can be as kinky or even more kinky :eek:

uh, but one question, how old are we talking about here? like 40, 30, 20, 15, 10, 5? i mean i aint giving any of my TLC to some 68 year old hag, but say a 33 year old woman or a 38 if they are still well kept, i wouldnt think twice about it. :D

Personally I dont think there's anything wrong with it,....been in a couple. They are kinda stress free in that they dont expect much from you . My biggest selling point, they dont bitch and moan if you forgot to call. The only defining line would be.....so long as she aint close to my moms age, she's fair game.....

Praise the lord and pass the condoms...

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

this happens to me all the time! just two nights ago, this 40 something year old guy from around here tried to take me home. there's a limit...the saying that age doesn't matter is bullshit...a 40 year old and a 20 year old are NOT going to have the same mindset about many important issues in life, ie, family, career, home...etc....and think about it...when you're 40 and someone you're with is 60+ you're going to get bored fast.

for myself, i limit the age difference by 5-10 years.

Originally posted by sassa

this happens to me all the time! just two nights ago, this 40 something year old guy from around here tried to take me home. there's a limit...the saying that age doesn't matter is bullshit...a 40 year old and a 20 year old are NOT going to have the same mindset about many important issues in life, ie, family, career, home...etc....and think about it...when you're 40 and someone you're with is 60+ you're going to get bored fast.

for myself, i limit the age difference by 5-10 years.

Good POints :aright:

...if it's getting that good, wouldnt you WANT to take it to PMs?!...

...back to the topic at hand...my friend is 33 and he is seriously dating an 18 year old...now we all said it was wrong and it would never work but here we are over 6 months later and it is still going strong...and it boggles my mind because she's not even in college yet and he has a masters in electrical engineering...but who the fuck knows...to each his own...my parents were 17 years apart as well...but they did end up divorcing...eh...i'm just babbling now...

Originally posted by phatman

...if it's getting that good, wouldnt you WANT to take it to PMs?!...

...back to the topic at hand...my friend is 33 and he is seriously dating an 18 year old...now we all said it was wrong and it would never work but here we are over 6 months later and it is still going strong...and it boggles my mind because she's not even in college yet and he has a masters in electrical engineering...but who the fuck knows...to each his own...my parents were 17 years apart as well...but they did end up divorcing...eh...i'm just babbling now...

yes back on topic.....

here's the update on my saga:::

I am toning it down with older guy flirtation sessions-- He's out of control-- I can't be a total lead on/tease.

So for now it's strictly BUSINESS :devil:

Originally posted by danamdkny

yes back on topic.....

here's the update on my saga:::

I am toning it down with older guy flirtation sessions-- He's out of control-- I can't be a total lead on/tease.

So for now it's strictly BUSINESS :devil:

Aww come on, give the old guy some lovin. I mean he has been married with kids. The least ya can do is give him some excitement