Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Biggest Vocal

t3chmuzik

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mindfaqd

love these little encryptions. are u the riddler or something.

those who don't know, don't give a fuck!!!!!:laugh:

Hmmmm why r u in my thread if u dont care u fckin tool now do me a favor and off my joq and i bet u once u hear this track u will make a thread about it a month later once we ALREADY talked about it cuz yer pathetic

:blown: :blown: :blown:

NEXT

sg

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

Hmmmm why r u in my thread if u dont care u fckin tool now do me a favor and off my joq and i bet u once u hear this track u will make a thread about it a month later once we ALREADY talked about it cuz yer pathetic

:blown: :blown: :blown:

NEXT

sg

what's pathetic is that u actually think ur special becuz u know about a track that noone else does. Hold on to ur little track tightly little man. Something has to validate ur existence.

Man do I wish I was more like u, all I'd have to do is cut 4 inches off my penis and get myself a HERB t-shirt.

I made that thread because I had just heard that track. It was on my hard drive for 2 weeks while u all bragged how u were hiding it from the rest of the board. I wrote about it when I finally got around to listening to it. Some of us have lives and don't get to sit and hoard "secret" traxx all day.

what's pathetic is that u actually think ur special becuz u know about a track that noone else does. Hold on to ur little track tightly little man. Something has to validate ur existence.

Man do I wish I was more like u, all I'd have to do is cut 4 inches off my penis and get myself a HERB t-shirt.

I made that thread because I had just heard that track. It was on my hard drive for 2 weeks while u all bragged how u were hiding it from the rest of the board. I wrote about it when I finally got around to listening to it. Some of us have lives and don't get to sit and hoard "secret" traxx all day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hide Trax? Kid The track is already signed onto a Label and out on promo if u knew anything u wouldnt be cryin the way that u r cuz i have something u dont lolllol its called Record Shopping and im sure u already have this track on yer pc since u had the quayle also but u were to "busy" to listen to it lol and yes i feel special bwuahahaha and yer comment about the Herb t-shirt? r u serious? u could do better then that? :laugh: fckin hairy baboon

GET LOST

sg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hide Trax? Kid The track is already signed onto a Label and out on promo if u knew anything u wouldnt be cryin the way that u r cuz i have something u dont lolllol its called Record Shopping and im sure u already have this track on yer pc since u had the quayle also but u were to "busy" to listen to it lol and yes i feel special bwuahahaha and yer comment about the Herb t-shirt? r u serious? u could do better then that? :laugh: fckin hairy baboon

GET LOST

sg

the word was hoard (look it up imbecile) not hide.

and yes ur right, I can do better than the T-shirt comment.

I see that u didn't dispute the comment about ur dick though.

Put ur 1/4 inch killer on that record of urs and let it play needledick. was that better????

hairy babboon? can u do better? u must have me confused with someone else. ur sister perhaps?

I'M NOT GOIN ANYWHERE !!!!!

MINDFAG when i ask for spellcheck ill be sure to let u no u tool and its funny and i didnt no both of u fckin hammers were worried about my dick so much and i have no sister u clown so shut the fuk up with the corny comments its PATHETIC u r just embarrassing yerself btw keep doin the ordinary fist pumps each Thursday at Dublin Pub fckin wetbak :laugh:

sg

could the mystery track be.............

john thomas - undisputed life (technasia remix 2)

its that techy type of track that u 2 d bags listen to.

mindfag u better get used to "techy" sounds since just about every producer is jumpin on the bandwagon and putting techy elements into their productions. so no more queer cheesey vocals for u. otherwise looks like ur dave mathews cds will be back out along with ur bottle of pellegrino

MINDFAG when i ask for spellcheck ill be sure to let u no u tool and its funny and i didnt no both of u fckin hammers were worried about my dick so much and i have no sister u clown so shut the fuk up with the corny comments its PATHETIC u r just embarrassing yerself btw keep doin the ordinary fist pumps each Thursday at Dublin Pub fckin wetbak :laugh:

sg

I wasn't spell checkin u, but hoard and hide are 2 totally different things. whats corny is dumb ass comments like "those who know, know" how am I embarassing myself? last time I checked I was busy embarassing u. I'm not a guido. (no fist pumps here) and I've never been to Dublin Pub. and I'm not spanish, so ur wetback comment was weak buddy.

at least my needledick comment was funny.

Originally posted by wakeup

mindfag u better get used to "techy" sounds since just about every producer is jumpin on the bandwagon and putting techy elements into their productions. so no more queer cheesey vocals for u. otherwise looks like ur dave mathews cds will be back out along with ur bottle of pellegrino

never said I didn't like tech (not my fav, but there are some good traxx) Vocals will always be around as long as people have voices fuck up. Pellegrino? where'd u get that from?

u guys are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachin.

I wasn't spell checkin u, but hoard and hide are 2 totally different things. whats corny is dumb ass comments like "those who know, know" how am I embarassing myself? last time I checked I was busy embarassing u. I'm not a guido. (no fist pumps here) and I've never been to Dublin Pub. and I'm not spanish, so ur wetback comment was weak buddy.

at least my needledick comment was funny.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

yer boring me kid talk to me when u have something intelligent to say instead of yer stupid ass cryin all the time

sg

Because i like things kept a secret but im sure someone knows the name of this song so i will let them post it

sg

three things

1) if u wanted it kept a secret, why even bring it up?

2) obviously, if you want it kept a secret, chances are theres a reason. so who ever else knows about is probably gonna to.

3) you gotta expect these posts are gonna annoy people, i mean they always do. personally it doesnt bother me. and if i got these songs in advance, id probably do the samessthing. but u cant be surprised when people bitch and moan.

just my 2cents