Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Biggest Vocal

t3chmuzik

Originally posted by fuckinsensor

three things

1) if u wanted it kept a secret, why even bring it up?

2) obviously, if you want it kept a secret, chances are theres a reason. so who ever else knows about is probably gonna to.

3) you gotta expect these posts are gonna annoy people, i mean they always do. personally it doesnt bother me. and if i got these songs in advance, id probably do the samessthing. but u cant be surprised when people bitch and moan.

just my 2cents

Anyone remember when this was a music board? :(

Fliz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

Originally posted by fuckinsensor

three things

1) if u wanted it kept a secret, why even bring it up?

2) obviously, if you want it kept a secret, chances are theres a reason. so who ever else knows about is probably gonna to.

3) you gotta expect these posts are gonna annoy people, i mean they always do. personally it doesnt bother me. and if i got these songs in advance, id probably do the samessthing. but u cant be surprised when people bitch and moan.

just my 2cents

i look at it like this

if u do yer record shoppin and know yer sht u will no whats goin on most of the people on this board are handed things givin to them by E-mail...if u want a track u need 2 work at it to get it instead of me givin u all the names and etc im just lettin u guys know whats gonna be the next biggest vocal on ktu and on the dance floor i dont think the song is that great but its catchy and people will like it

sg

Originally posted by fliz77

Anyone remember when this was a music board? :(

Fliz

This is the music board? Fuck! I thought this was the Drama board. I better go back up and redirect my browser:rolleyes:

Maybe we should rename this board the "cryptic music board". We wont actually discuss music, we'll just talk in codes and tounges and have a good time laughing at the geeks trying to figure out what the hell we're talking about.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by avalondon3

This is the music board? Fuck! I thought this was the Drama board. I better go back up and redirect my browser:rolleyes:

Maybe we should rename this board the "cryptic music board". We wont actually discuss music, we'll just talk in codes and tounges and have a good time laughing at the geeks trying to figure out what the hell we're talking about.:rolleyes:

:laugh: thats some funny shit

Originally posted by avalondon3

Amen Brotha!!!

:D

Fliz

avalon, that was the best post I have ever read. I have been reading this board for like 3 years now, and it has gone to shit. I am not a DJ, nor do I pretend to be. I just like to hear good music and now that I am forced to live in DC instead of NJ I don't hear good music when I go out. Because of this I like to read this board and catch up on new music, but retards like these guys have to act like they are in a secret society or something. It's all petty bullshit. GET A LIFE

Originally posted by nickfreg

avalon, that was the best post I have ever read. I have been reading this board for like 3 years now, and it has gone to shit. I am not a DJ, nor do I pretend to be. I just like to hear good music and now that I am forced to live in DC instead of NJ I don't hear good music when I go out. Because of this I like to read this board and catch up on new music, but retards like these guys have to act like they are in a secret society or something. It's all petty bullshit. GET A LIFE

well instead of reading a board looking for tracks. how about doin some research for whats new and establishin ur own taste of what u think is quality tracks :rolleyes: happpy new yr

TIME TO MOVE BACK TO JERSEY

?

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Originally posted by wakeup

well instead of reading a board looking for tracks. how about doin some research for whats new and establishin ur own taste of what u think is quality tracks :rolleyes: happpy new yr

What the fuck do you think I do on here? I "research" as you call it on the message boards. What do you propose I do? Go to the fucking library???? Also you are assuming that I don't have my own taste. I listen to songs (that I find on here alot) and keep them or delete them depending on "my own taste" just like you probably do jackass. Have a good new year acting like a fag with your music collection dicky.

:blown:

What the fuck do you think I do on here? I "research" as you call it on the message boards. What do you propose I do? Go to the fucking library???? Also you are assuming that I don't have my own taste. I listen to songs (that I find on here alot) and keep them or delete them depending on "my own taste" just like you probably do jackass. Have a good new year acting like a fag with your music collection dicky.

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , no nickfeg i meant research on places such as record shops w/ audio samples then u can be a leach and run searches for the tracks on whatever mp3 site u use, cause we all know u wont support the music by buyin it. obviously u dont have ur own taste if u come on here to see whats being talked about "oh so and so said this is hot let me dl and see" thats not research :rolleyes:. as for my own deletin/keepin mp3s sorry nickfeg, i have a vinyl collection and very seldom have shit sent to me. like djcalvin said time to move back to nj or get urself some hookups and do some homework w/ music

by the way nickfreg if u did what i said w/ research and homework maybe u can maybe add some insight to the music section instead of "i like to read this board to catch up on new music" once again showing ur own tastes and not others "OPINIONS"

Originally posted by wakeup

didnt read it nor care too, cause all u do is whine :rolleyes: happy new yr

thats cool. i'm not surprised at all. I was just trying to be an adult and extend an olive branch to start out the new year.

whatever. I said my peace.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

thats cool. i'm not surprised at all. I was just trying to be an adult and extend an olive branch to start out the new year.

whatever. I said my peace.

exactly hence y i didnt read nor respond,.but like always if i think a track sucks or whatever im gonna say it. but everyone gets mad sayin its drama and being negative, anyway happy new yr

Originally posted by sdeelite

Yeah to bring it back to the music....eh-hem...

I don't know if I am breaking the secret here but I believe the track is Mac Quayle Ft. Donna Delory-The Hurting.

no its not hurting we talked about it a few weeks ago , do u still need it

Yeah I knew u guys talked about it a few weeks ago but no one ever ID'd it...but then right after I posted this, I see the other thread about it (which incorrectly spelled the artist's name wrong;).

I don't actually have the track tho. U got it?

Originally posted by sdeelite

Yeah to bring it back to the music....eh-hem...

I don't know if I am breaking the secret here but I believe the track is Mac Quayle Ft. Donna Delory-The Hurting.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yea lemme make two threads about the same track

:blown: :blown: :blown:

sg

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

John 3:16

For God Love The World He Gave Is Only Begotten Son That Who So Ever Belived in Him Shall Not Perish But Will Have Everlasting LIFE

For Those who Know , KNOW :laugh:

:cheese: but good cheese

sg

And the lord gave the world another DJ Skribble fan....

Song sucks man, keeps repeating the same vocals for 11 minutes. But hey to each thier own!