Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina Ruiz - You're Gonna Miss Me

sextacy911

Originally posted by wakeup

maybe i should go thru ur top tracks of 2002 that tech quoted to re-affirm that "i dont listen to ktu"

Maybe u should...........I wouldn't know if they played em or not, like I said I don't listen to KTU.

and keep fukkin w/ the name........it really hurts from guys whose names easily become washed up and g3ekmusik. :laugh:

or maybe fuck up and j3rkmusik. hmmmmm.

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

yer clueless and so is Flizz

sg

I've never met anyone as jealous as you....does anyone like you? You're such an infant it's funny...random people I've met have told me they hate this board because of u...you realize that, right? Does anyone remember when this was a good board before you came here? I do....course you were an infant than and are infant now, and will most likely always be a little baby...either way, i can't say your taste in music is bad because you NEVER talk about music, just create drama and bash everyone else....good job...again...happy new year... ;)

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

I've never met anyone as jealous as you....does anyone like you? You're such an infant it's funny...random people I've met have told me they hate this board because of u...you realize that, right? Does anyone remember when this was a good board before you came here? I do....course you were an infant than and are infant now, and will most likely always be a little baby...either way, i can't say your taste in music is bad because you NEVER talk about music, just create drama and bash everyone else....good job...again...happy new year... ;)

Fliz

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i been readin this board since 98/99 i just never decided to post for various reasons but now i do and what the fuk do i care if people dont like me? im not here 2 make internet friends u tool and yea flizz this board was soooooo good untill i came :laugh: get real and get lost cuz u have no clue what the fuk u r talkin about...and my taste in muzik is my opinon on what i think makes a solid track...... yea im picky with muzik and i express myself when i think a track is complete garbage its a MESSAGE BOARD or did u forget that? I have in ear for all kinds of muzik if its House,Tribal,techno,jungle,drum n bass etc i just dont listen to "Techno" just cuz my sn is that :rolleyes: and those Top X tracks Threads i dont participate in i rather make my own post and tell u how good a track is instead of listing them like i did with the Junior and the Chris Cowie Mix if u missed it scroll down

Happy New Year to u also

sg

You're such an infant it's funny...random people I've met have told me they hate this board because of u...you realize that, right?

Fliz

i can see it at the CP meetups "hi im flizz77" "i cant stand t3chmuzik, hes the downfall of the music board." who the hell cares its a music board, let me guess i am too :laugh: . if u need friends from a messageboard and go to meetups thats pretty sad too but to each their own. i dont know who would care what someone thinks of me or anyone behind a comp screen. unless u take it seriously like a few on here. i know alot of people on the nj board long before cp and none complain they laugh how people take this so seriously and get upset when people state their opinion or bust balls. pretty much every board is exactly the same except the high and mighty vip and naughtybooth. :rolleyes: personally i like boards with or without drama doesnt matter to me nor do i get bent out of shape. like always its the same few who get upset. happy new yr :D

i've never been to a clubplanet meetup...Thank you for deading this thread (finally)!...I just hope you guys can be slightly more positive, even if u don't like a song or someones taste....you are right, it's only a MUSIC messageboard...let's all be a lil more mature about this shit....

Peace. :)

Fliz

From what I've read there are a lot of very immature and also very young people on this board. Not since the 10th grade have I seen this low a level of maturity. We have people judging others based on whether they like/listen KTU or not. We have others name calling and 'flaming' on a consistent basis. We have other people (read kids) here bashing others and incessantly nitpicking others' tastes in various forms of Electronica. Why all the petty, immature bullshit? Why every single day? Why not diasagree in a mature manner? What would it take for some of you to compose yourselves like mature adults? How about trying to do just that even half of the time? Would it kill some of you to exercise some civility and self control? Is it really that fucking hard? I think many of you may very well be developmentally disabled. Some of it is obvious as evidenced by the simple fact that many of you have the grammar skills of an 8 year old.

Here we have a thread where someone likes a track and 'maybe' 20% of the replies are relevant to thread's subject of the song itself. Can't we all just at least try to stay on topic? Let's try this for one day. I know it can't be done... Sad...

i've never been to a clubplanet meetup...Thank you for deading this thread (finally)!...I just hope you guys can be slightly more positive, even if u don't like a song or someones taste....you are right, it's only a MUSIC messageboard...let's all be a lil more mature about this shit....

Peace. :)

Fliz

i agree im gonna be mature and positve, but sometimes people ask for it cause 1 they ask stupid questions or post songs that are god awful. i do the same when i get tracks that are absolute garbage but i guess i shouldnt state my opinion cause its only my view on it and im being negative. lately i havent posted shit and probably wont. someone else might love it well thats fine and good but if something is absolute garbage in my eyes im gonna say it. plus when people post i had the track for 3 weeks now but didnt listen to it im gonna point out how full of shit they are, cause we all know they have no hook up. lets be honest fliz if u post 10 tracks im pretty sure 8 or 9 im gonna think suck and im gonna let u know ;) same goes if i like something u post i say it such as 928 track the instrumental is definately one of my favs right now

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

From what I've read there are a lot of very immature and also very young people on this board. Not since the 10th grade have I seen this low a level of maturity. We have people judging others based on whether they like/listen KTU or not. We have others name calling and 'flaming' on a consistent basis. We have other people (read kids) here bashing others and incessantly nitpicking others' tastes in various forms of Electronica. Why all the petty, immature bullshit? Why every single day? Why not diasagree in a mature manner? What would it take for some of you to compose yourselves like mature adults? How about trying to do just that even half of the time? Would it kill some of you to exercise some civility and self control? Is it really that fucking hard? I think many of you may very well be developmentally disabled. Some of it is obvious as evidenced by the simple fact that many of you have the grammar skills of an 8 year old.

Here we have a thread where someone likes a track and 'maybe' 20% of the replies are relevant to thread's subject of the song itself. Can't we all just at least try to stay on topic? Let's try this for one day. I know it can't be done... Sad...

im sorry dad ill go to corner now :rolleyes: if everyone is so young on here how old are you since most on here are in their mid-20s, now go hit the slopes..sorry im being immature now :rolleyes:

Look at my profile 'wakeup'. I am 30. BTW, I will be hitting the slopes this weekend. A-Basin will will be awesome as usual. No need for you tell me to hit the slopes though.

When I speak of people as being young and immature, it is not just chronological age, but mental age as well. I guess it was really that hard to act mature for more than 20 minutes.

No need for you to apologize; you just can't help yourself kid.