Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Jersey Board !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trewguy

no what man your doing the same thing as me and as for a board loser i met alot of really cool people if u weren't a low life no class scumbag maybe u could meet people too

im not doubting some of you are cool. but some of you come off as losers posting meetups,"it was good seeing...." and reviews how "SICK" something was every frigging day.

Originally posted by johnholmes

im not doubting some of you are cool. but some of you come off as losers posting meetups,"it was good seeing...." and reviews how "SICK" something was every frigging day.

if you don't like it don't post no need to stir shit up with jenny u don't even know her and i if i was a chick and had a body like jenni i would be doing what she does jenni is a straight up chick she tells it how it is and she is a sweetheart on top of that

if you don't like it don't post no need to stir shit up with jenny u don't even know her and i if i was a chick and had a body like jenni i would be doing what she does jenni is a straight up chick she tells it how it is and she is a sweetheart on top of that

well if shes str8 up she might as well admit shes a hypocrite and craves attn

Originally posted by johnholmes

:laugh: :laugh: ur tellin me to grow up of all people.....right

you know what u registered like 3 days ago you avergae over 30 posts a day and you act like you know me keep it up hopefully u will be the next person banned

it looks to me like your the loser say what u want im done with you

i will be at metro friday and taste saturday if u want to talk about this

you know what u registered like 3 days ago you avergae over 30 posts a day and you act like you know me keep it up hopefully u will be the next person banned

it looks to me like your the loser say what u want im done with you

i will be at metro friday and taste saturday if u want to talk about this

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by jennijugs

WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY IGNORING CALEBMANDRAKE IF HE POSTS SOMETHING DON'T RESPOND NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU WANT TO !!! HE IS A SICK ,SICK JUNKIE HOW GETS OFF ON WHEN WE RESPOND TO HIS PATHETIC POSTS. SO TO ENSURE HAPPY POSTING ... CALEBMANDRAKE DOSENT EXISTS

OH AND IF YOU BREAK AND RESPOND TO HIM I'M GONNA SPANK YOU :mad::whip:

where u been GIRL!? :cool: wanna make out or what?