Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Freaking New Year

kaydup

Yeah I know I just replied to my own thread but I thought some of you may appreciated how dumb people are, so here is a story for ya.

Last night my girl and I went to check out some of the ice sculptors. And this lady says to her boyfriend right next to me "if it warms up they will melt" so I start to laugh and being the wise ass I am turn to her and say 'no shit, so your telling me that ice will melt if it gets hot' then turn to my girlfriend and say 'babe, this lady says that if it gets warm out the ice will melt.. can you believe that shit, freaky'

They just looked at me and walked away..

Originally posted by vikkii123

So how was everyones New Years Eve??? :tongue:

I had a really good time, but it still wasn't a night that I'd consider worthy of NYE. We went to a party in Haverhill & then up to Manchester to the Brass Monkey (formerly Charlie Peppers) to meet up with a bunch of friends that I haven't really hung out with since summer. They had a pretty sweet deal - $20 cover & dollar drinks (anything) all night and I was glad to be able to party with everyone. Downside - music totally sucked. I think they did somekind-of "which dance music was played the most on kiss108 in 2002" theme or something. They were playing shit like Heaven, Rapture, Omnibus - even tossed in a couple of real jems like Hot in Heere and Get the Party started. It was horrible! O-well, we had fun anyways & those dollar drinks helped out alot ;)

So where'd the boy end up bringing you vikki???

Originally posted by prplhz

How was your New Years celebration?

BTW I think I left my shampoo and conditioner in your roomies B-room....

My NYE's celebration was good. Music was excellent! I was really sick so that hindered my energy level and good mood :( but as soon as I felt myself getting cranky I left the party so I wouldn't bring anyone else down (I hate when people do that!)

LOL - I'll check on the shampoo/conditioner.

Originally posted by whadupg

I had a really good time, but it still wasn't a night that I'd consider worthy of NYE. We went to a party in Haverhill & then up to Manchester to the Brass Monkey (formerly Charlie Peppers) to meet up with a bunch of friends that I haven't really hung out with since summer. They had a pretty sweet deal - $20 cover & dollar drinks (anything) all night and I was glad to be able to party with everyone. Downside - music totally sucked. I think they did somekind-of "which dance music was played the most on kiss108 in 2002" theme or something. They were playing shit like Heaven, Rapture, Omnibus - even tossed in a couple of real jems like Hot in Heere and Get the Party started. It was horrible! O-well, we had fun anyways & those dollar drinks helped out alot ;)

So where'd the boy end up bringing you vikki???

OMG it was a horrible NYE :blown: never again!!! I think it was the worste date I've ever had :mad:

Good deal with those dollar drinks... I could have used some of those ;) lol

What? No details? :shaky:

You went to Avalon right? Did it suck as bad as I've heard???

You know what I actually had a blast. It wasn't to packed that you couldn't move. Music was what you would expect out of Ralph and Mico. I thought Nailz did a good job closing it out. Kind of pissed that I missed Taner and Matt open it up.

I was a god damn mess by the way:eek:

Could have done with a better track at midnight but oh well. When I think of a new years tune, I definatly dont think of 'you know what is what..... blah blah blah

Originally posted by kaydup

You know what I actually had a blast. It wasn't to packed that you couldn't move. Music was what you would expect out of Ralph and Mico. I thought Nailz did a good job closing it out. Kind of pissed that I missed Taner and Matt open it up.

I was a god damn mess by the way:eek:

Could have done with a better track at midnight but oh well. When I think of a new years tune, I definatly dont think of 'you know what is what..... blah blah blah

Yeah, I figured it couldn't be all that bad and I wouldn't be surprised if they just lost track of time - I was shocked when they started the countdown - just seemed so early for it.

Yeah, I figured it couldn't be all that bad and I wouldn't be surprised if they just lost track of time - I was shocked when they started the countdown - just seemed so early for it.

You were there?? Did I see you?? If I did sorry, :laugh:

Actually Ron Jeremy got there like 2 min before midnight so there really wasn't that count down they had more planned but it was fucked up, oh well. And confetti didn't open on time either.

Originally posted by kaydup

You were there?? Did I see you?? If I did sorry, :laugh:

Actually Ron Jeremy got there like 2 min before midnight so there really wasn't that count down they had more planned but it was fucked up, oh well. And confetti didn't open on time either.

Haha - No, I wasn't there so you didn't forget me (again). And while we're here, you best remember the next time I meet you!!! Which will probablly be Digweed, because I don't think they're open this weekend - They still haven't listed ANYTHING for tomorrow night in Avalon or Axis. :confused:

Haha - No, I wasn't there so you didn't forget me (again). And while we're here, you best remember the next time I meet you!!! Which will probablly be Digweed, because I don't think they're open this weekend - They still haven't listed ANYTHING for tomorrow night in Avalon or Axis. :confused:

Yeah don't know what's up with that