Clubplanet Nightlife Community

turbo speed?????

nympho69

...you got me...i was more of a slow paced lover even when i was younger...speed is relative to who youre with and the situation...i knew that at an early age...most boys dont until they become men...and dont think old men cant hit that nitrous button every now and then when the situation calls for it...

...i prefer slower not because of age but because the bottom line is why rush something that feels so good?...

Originally posted by phatman

...you got me...i was more of a slow paced lover even when i was younger...speed is relative to who youre with and the situation...i knew that at an early age...most boys dont until they become men...and dont think old men cant hit that nitrous button every now and then when the situation calls for it...

...i prefer slower not because of age but because the bottom line is why rush something that feels so good?...

well can u still cum while going slower?

i think most if not all men tend to go quicker when they want to cum

Originally posted by nympho69

...well, i think both men and women quicken their pace when they get close...it is a build up to the release after all...but you dont have to be at ramming speed all the time to get the job done...one of my favorite things to do, and i am sure i am not the only one on this, is to tease penetration...to enter and withdraw just the tip for a few times...you have the two most sensitive areas of each sex at that moment...the first couple of inches of a woman's vagina and the tip of a man's penis...that sensation is unbelievable...but then again, so is entering fully into the woman...

eh

i gotta stop

Exactly. Men don't necessarily go faster when they are "in control," it's only when they're about to lose control that they hit the NOS...

BTW, I don't try to speed up when I'm about to go over the edge... when I feel it coming on I like to keep it at the same pace, or else I get too distracted and am likely to lose it...

why is that when men are in control they seem to go into turbo speed?

Ive also noticed that older men usually dont

now is this because they are no longer into that or because they are no longer capable of going that fast?

Women! They are never fucking happy. It's always something new to bitch about

too fast, too slow, too short, not long enough, too hot, too cold. I think I

found some new use for my socks after I take them off before I nail a

piece of ass....I'm going to roll one of them in a nice ball and stick it I her

mouth...Let her bitch on that for a while...

Hey nympho just be happy you getting the dick!!!!

now is this because they are no longer into that or because they are no longer capable of going that fast?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Now, hold on...............are you talking about driving or sex???

Originally posted by irenegade7

Women! They are never fucking happy. It's always something new to bitch about

too fast, too slow, too short, not long enough, too hot, too cold. I think I

found some new use for my socks after I take them off before I nail a

piece of ass....I'm going to roll one of them in a nice ball and stick it I her

mouth...Let her bitch on that for a while...

Hey nympho just be happy you getting the dick!!!!

hey dont get loud with me im not bitching

im just asking a question

and simply getting dick is nothing to be ecstatic about, haha

and tasty im the same way i need to continue at the same speed to cum, and sometimes men fuck it all up cause they can tell ur about to cum and think if they go faster it'll help

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly. Men don't necessarily go faster when they are "in control," it's only when they're about to lose control that they hit the NOS...

BTW, I don't try to speed up when I'm about to go over the edge... when I feel it coming on I like to keep it at the same pace, or else I get too distracted and am likely to lose it...

Interesting you bring this up. Read an article in Maxim about this. It was in the Aguilera Issue. Very interesting article about women and orgasms...

Personally I tend to speed up and slow down when I feel that is what she wants of me. I usually judge by her reactions. Which I guess is obvious. But of course when its my time to let loose. Yes NOS button all the way. Hold on. Its gonna get bumpy!!! :laugh:

speed and duration depend on girl/lady/woman im with, and performance is dictated by looks, emotion, and music...

music?

do u mean length of song, if so ur sessions lasts about 3 min??

lmao... you read it wrong i put it under performance not duration, i meant type of song... not duration of song... lol... like if its a fast beat then obviously... if its a slow beat then... follow??? rythym and etc all follow the beats... along with performance etc...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... you read it wrong i put it under performance not duration, i meant type of song... not duration of song... lol... like if its a fast beat then obviously... if its a slow beat then... follow??? rythym and etc all follow the beats... along with performance etc...

i see said the blind man to the deaf mute

actually i was just going to suggest that ur girl hit the replay button before u start