wanted to know what phase everyone was in there work out routine

ie: how far into program

whut supplements used

goals looking to be achieved

personally 5'10 202 never juiced pretty big

looking to bulk up without roids open to everything

used all major supplements looking for somthing new

all feed back welcome

try taking in about 4000 CLEAN calories a day (use some weight gainer shakes to get these cals, you can get an easy 600-700 calories in a decent tasting shake) The one i like best right about now is made my MD Labs and is called Solid Gains. That brands also got 60grams of protien in each serving, you should try to consume about a gram or a gram and a half of proiten every day for every lb of bodyweight that you have, so for you that would be about 300-400grams on a good day. remember that dont all have to come from skakes- streak, LEAN red meat, chicken are all great sources of natural protien.

shoot me a PM if you got any ?'s

Bern

Try to increase your unstrauated vegtable fats...

plant oil, nuts and seeds, peanut butter

And also incrase your liquid meals. You want to eat caloire dense foods (healthy fats) and meals that are going to digetst quickly (liquid meals).

Just don't mix quick carbs with fats... do one or the other but not both at the same time.

Good info above.

As far as supplements go. Stick with the basics. PROTEIN, ALA, GLUTAMINE AND CREATINE.

Do not buy PROHORMONES.

They are harder on the system than juice

They are more expensive than juice

They do not work nearly as well as juice and most do not work at all.

also, while bulking do not worry about fat. EAT, EAT AND EAT SOME MORE. Get in your basic 200-300 grams of protein, 500 grams of good carbs and than anything else you can put down. This spring you can concentrate on the fat. Bulking is not a science like cutting is. There is no formula other than to eat.

Good luck

Nautica

you guys very helpful umm takin creatine now and protein matter of fact just got a good tasking one GROW by cytodyne choclate very good will post a pic soon got to get camera working

have decent size for by build and not overweight at all

maybe post before and after pics thanks again guys:D

I think you should take berniec advice and ask the question on a board (or read the FAQ's) that is more focused on fitness (or bodybuilding which is not releated to fitness IMHO)

Its not that there are not knowlegeable folks here.... just many more there.

Originally posted by liqidxtc

what do u guys think of mass gainer 2500? has 2500 calories per serving with 78grams of protein.

I am not sure how many carbs are in this product. Personally, when I look for protein drinks - I look for drinks low in carbs and fat and NO sugar if possible. I get plenty of carbs and fat from other sources.

Also, 78 grams per serving is alot of protein. I do not see your body being able to process this much protein at one sitting without the increased protein synthesis caused by AAS.

Nautica

Originally posted by alexx

anyone know if adro is worth taking?

if your dead set on doing something, hit up about 500mg of test a week stacked with about 500-600mg of deca a week, run that for 10 weeks and eat everything in sight during those 10wks...youll be happy:D

bern

Originally posted by berniec

if your dead set on doing something, hit up about 500mg of test a week stacked with about 500-600mg of deca a week, run that for 10 weeks and eat everything in sight during those 10wks...youll be happy:D

bern

lol...No juice for me its not worth it IMO. Just wondering if anyone thinks andro is worth taking, or just stick with protein?

Andro will give you all the risks and side effects of hardcore gear, but wont give you any of the results. If you wanna go hardcore then go do some research and start thinkin about ur first cycle, if you wanna take it slow for a while, just make sure you take in tons of CLEAN cals and protien.

bern

Originally posted by alexx

anyone know if adro is worth taking?

andro aka "prohormones" are the biggest scam ever created. They advertize these amazing gains and elevated test levels with no estrogen side effects.

Bottom line if you have elevated test levels - they must aromatize to estrogen. Period.

The reason and I mean the only reason that andro is legal is due to the fact that IT DOES NOT WORK. If it worked well then the feds would classify it as being habit forming, but it does not so why would someone get addicted to it.

If drugs were given a controlled statis only based on the fact that they were bad for you. Then andro would be schedule I or II

Nautica

Guest hotshit

I got a question, when should I start eating and lifting to look more ripped like less carbs you know like how many weeks before the summer so I look good by like Memorial Day. I am not sure when I should stop trying to bulk up and start both eating and working out to get ripped as opposed to just beefing up?? I weigh 195, 5'11 right now

I f you are planning on bulking up without "Gear" you must eat,eat,and when are done eat some more try to get in 8 -9 meals a day.

As far as supplements go stick with the basics Creatine,Glutamine,Whey Protein,Tribulus,CLA, & FLAX seed oil at bed time. Combine the listed above with a rigorous workout routine and plenty of rest at night and the results will speak for themselves.

BTW if anyone on here is currently using or have used previously Loftler 25 mg D-bol tabs PM me!!!!!!!!!! I need info

Originally posted by elitesnautica

andro aka "prohormones" are the biggest scam ever created. They advertize these amazing gains and elevated test levels with no estrogen side effects.

Bottom line if you have elevated test levels - they must aromatize to estrogen. Period.

The reason and I mean the only reason that andro is legal is due to the fact that IT DOES NOT WORK. If it worked well then the feds would classify it as being habit forming, but it does not so why would someone get addicted to it.

If drugs were given a controlled statis only based on the fact that they were bad for you. Then andro would be schedule I or II

Nautica

I wouldn't necessarily say that prohormones don't work at all. I think most of them don't work, but I would venture to say that 1-AD, 1-Test and transdermal 4-AD can serve a purpose.

Here, checkout this post from elitefitness, this kid put on almost 30 pounds by supplementsing with 1-AD, 4-AD, Creatine and 2 N-Large shakes a day............in addition to eating alot too I guess, there's progress pics of him in the thread too, have a look:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=196655

In my opinion, the results aren't too bad.