Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If guys are dogs...

georgym

what are gals :confused:

It has come to my smurfy attention after years of study that MEN are certainly animalistic, and if they immitate any sort of animal, it would be the dog. Wet noses, panting, licking, straight-to-the-point, we men are truly dogs to the heart

But WOMEN, for what are they? After years of study and deliberation with my fellow mongrels, I have yet to understand what species they are, nor which one they resemble. The common comparison may be to a cat, which is close, but that doesn't seem to make up for the complex mind-games and on-and-off teasing that occurs.

can u tell i got mad time at the office today :blank:

What do you think?

Originally posted by gmccookny

The common comparison may be to a cat, which is close, but that doesn't seem to make up for the complex mind-games and on-and-off teasing that occurs.

but of course the cat. . .aka pussy.

complex mind games:

cats- "i want food. . .i want it now. . .no i dont want it cold. . .its too hot. . .i want it in a saucer not from the can"

woman- "i want dinner. . .no not out of a can. . .i want it at a fine restaurant. . .no not mcdonalds"

on and off teasing:

cat- "i want love. . .no u give me love. . .i want to be held. . .no not the way u want to give it to me. . .rub my belly wench!"

woman- "i want u to kiss me sweetly enough and as passionate as possible but no. . .u cant get turned on!"

Originally posted by clubkat

complex mind games:

cats- "i want food. . .i want it now. . .no i dont want it cold. . .its too hot. . .i want it in a saucer not from the can"

woman- "i want dinner. . .no not out of a can. . .i want it at a fine restaurant. . .no not mcdonalds"

on and off teasing:

cat- "i want love. . .no u give me love. . .i want to be held. . .no not the way u want to give it to me. . .rub my belly wench!"

woman- "i want u to kiss me sweetly enough and as passionate as possible but no. . .u cant get turned on!"

Ok, so that answer's my quandry :laugh2:;)

Originally posted by clubkat

complex mind games:

on and off teasing:

no luv like dat of da Bionic PUSS PUSS! :tongue: