Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal....

Originally posted by dgmodel

i need hookups... comps... discounts... spending the week in montreal... where do i go??? and where... from jan.1-jan.8th... please help...

bella raggazza your pics last time where superb... what do you have this time???

please post a review when you get back, heading up towards the end of the month and looking for info too. cheers

• 1 year later...

i would stay at crowne plaza. good location and good rates esp if you book over the internet. mad restrictions so if you book it make sure you can definitely

go. has garage parking which you have to pay for but its in the hotel and is covered.

make sure you hit up stereo. arguably the system in North America. Aria is going on and i think they opened sona back up now.

check their sites for the schedule.

some decent lounges on st laurent, Living, Tokyo Bar, can't think of the others right now.

let me know if you need more info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to MOntreal this weekend - Stereo Friday night for Fred Everything and Aria Saturday for Way OUt West. I am stayin at the Delta on JFK - nice hotel.

Memorial Weekend should be good too - extra day up there - Steve Porter is spinning at Stero that Friday night.

I <3 Montreal.

I am going to MOntreal this weekend - Stereo Friday night for Fred Everything and Aria Saturday for Way OUt West. I am stayin at the Delta on JFK - nice hotel.

Memorial Weekend should be good too - extra day up there - Steve Porter is spinning at Stero that Friday night.

I <3 Montreal.

i know you! :biggrin::spin2::spin: