Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space's review on NYE!

happyface

Well first of all let me start off by saying ,"HAPPY NEW YEARS 2 EVERYONE"!!

Off to Space I go around 2:30am and made the line as it moved pretty fast,smooth enrty couldn't wait to see what our local djs had in stored.The first dj i herd was Oscar and he was throwing it down nasty,just thinking that its only going to get better as it gets deeper into the night....hanging around with sobe just dancing away not even noticing the lil fever I had,then Edgar gets on the decks and it was amazing,the dude just f--king blew the roof off,really sick set.The place was jumping didn't see anyone standing,everyone was dancing and jumping around feeling the ENERGY that there was in the room.Wish it was like that on Deep Dish's night :eek: ,but oh well.I wanted to stay for Strykes set but the fever I had caught up to me and freaking missed it :mad: ,but i'm sure he did a great job and if anyone saw his set please give me a review on his it.

I must say,this was my first NYE @ SPACE and it won't be my last.Really had a good time despite being sick.Great vibe ,great music truelly in my opinion one of my best nights @ SPACE.Great looking females all over,I bet Saleen would've liked that,I know I did.Even leaving @ 7:00am therewas a big line trying to get in not knowing they were into a treat of great music.For those that didn't make it,well you missed a hell of a night.

It was great like always hanging with the CP peeps,Steffy,Abby,my bro,sobe, and comp........

I love my MOM and DAD and sooooome family members but those boring NYE @ home are over,SPACE is where I will be Dec 31,2003!!!

CHE BOLUDO !! DEJA DE HABLAR MIERDA Y ANDA A DORMIR !! Y TOMA LA MEDICINA !!

damn i didnt see this thread... look at sobetons review for my review ..im not writing it again !! biiiaaaaaaaatch !!!:D

p.s. happy new years to all :D

Originally posted by koky

CHE BOLUDO !! DEJA DE HABLAR MIERDA Y ANDA A DORMIR !! Y TOMA LA MEDICINA !!

damn i didnt see this thread... look at sobetons review for my review ..im not writing it again !! biiiaaaaaaaatch !!!:D

p.s. happy new years to all :D

tirame la goma,concha tu hermana......