Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO HOW WAS DIGWEED?

d.j johnny a.

Priceless. He was unrelenting. I loved the choices through the night and early morning. People in NY are really blessed to have TWILO residents like Diggs.

I've seen some great DJs over the last few days, but none of them came close to putting the kind of package together as JD.

He scoffed at the 2 am closing time. cwm2.gif . They finally had to shut him down at 3:30 or so <<4:30 if you are Dlish>>. We

cwm14.gif for one more song, but those bastard security guards, who had no f'in clue the amazing event they were witnessing, started clearing out the place. I think Digweed liked us too BTW.

The meet up was a total disaster. cwm10.gif I ran into Siddebeaux at the Bar around 12. He and his friends were gracious as usual. Didn't see Erik, so couldn't find the rest of you freaks. rolleyes.gif

Are you all a bunch of 45 year olds who sit in front of the computer and pretend to live these lives?? cwm27.gif JK.

Hank

------------------

"If music be the food of love, play on."

— WS

lamb.gif

best i've heard from diggers. INCREDIBLE. i'm soooo happy that his next gu is LA. what an honor.

hey!!! i was in the bar area for a long time with my tall asian guy friend with a white visor. i was the short asian chick in a blue shirt and grey pants. got to meet trinity and eric before the meetup. was anybody from this board in those orange prison uniforms??? or yeah...45 year old scummy men who my friend told me were staring at me. not like i'm one to be stared at but he was being protective and noticed these old foogies staring at me.

------------------

babydance.gifbabydance.gifbabydance.gifbabydance.gifbabydance.gif

Apparently, I was the only one who even checked up on the meet up spot, and let me tell you, wow. This place had the stink of a frat house after two days of partying and cwm8.gif

Not a soul in the joint, needless to say I didn't stay long cwm24.gif

As for the 12am bar spot, I don't wear a watch and was so absorbed in the show that the annointed time came and went without some much as a glance from me. cwm36.gif

Oh well, shall we try again for those going to Oakenfold confused.gif

[This message has been edited by gumby76 (edited 10-31-2000).]

Herbalist, gumby~ u 2 always make me cwm2.gif

Sounds like I should of stayed longer...if I could have cwm36.gif BUT, for all those going to OAKIE, yes, yes let's try this one more time.(uh, i meant to be there the first time cwm6.gif )

I'm def up for another "meet-up" cwm35.gif

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

eggmok...you take me too seriously!!!

yes...let's try the meetup again. i forgot my watch (but had my cell phone clock) but for some reason we just decided to stay around the bar area around that time.

how about at oakenfold...if we're facing the bar...we should meet to the right of the bar next to the door that goes outside to the smoking area. or...second floor (?) in the middle of the men's and ladies' restroom?

------------------

babydance.gifbabydance.gifbabydance.gifbabydance.gifbabydance.gif

Digweed defied definition, he was that incredible. Every song was great, but the only one I recognized was "The Baguio Track" by Luzon (I think anyway) that he played about 2:30.

I met Trinity and Eric at the bar at 12, but we didn't see anyone else tehre while we were standing around...

But I did see that guy with the purple glowsticks. He looked about 45 too... He danced close to me for awhile. He didn't grope me though, but after he went away, I saw him do it to someone else. It's too bad people like that have to show up.

The problem is that there are lots of people standing around the main bar facing the dance floor and I don't know any of you from Adam. cwm6.gif I like PT's idea about a spot that is off the beaten path. How bout the ladies bathroom, 3rd stall from the right, every hour on the hour. cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

LMFAO! cwm2.gif

Originally posted by gumby76:

...I like PT's idea about a spot that is off the beaten path. How bout the ladies bathroom, 3rd stall from the right, every hour on the hour.

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

Originally posted by gumby76:

The problem is that there are lots of people standing around the main bar facing the dance floor and I don't know any of you from Adam. cwm6.gif I like PT's idea about a spot that is off the beaten path. How bout the ladies bathroom, 3rd stall from the right, every hour on the hour. cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Thats why erik wor a bright orange shirt with clubplanet stickers ALL over him...!

It caught the eye of msbobsis & rothko...

but anyway, yea, the stall IT IS!!!! cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by trinity23 (edited 10-31-2000).]

Originally posted by trinity23:

Thats why erik wor a bright orange shirt with clubplanet stickers ALL over him...!

Well #$@&!?, now how the hell's a brother suppose to intensely focus on one sensory input (sound) and still be able to see five feet in front him, let alone stickers all over a guy's shirt. However, had a lady been running around butt nekid save for a couple stickers stuck in strategic areas, now that would have been a completely different story. Maybe we need to work on that for next time! cwm35.gif

wow! He must've played a kick ass set. Does anyone have the track listing or at least part of the tracklisting that he played?

If it was that good I'm really curious to know the artists/titles.

Not to offend anyone but I listened to a few sasha/digweed mixsets about a year ago and it really bored me, it sounded so repetitive.

I don't know about digweed's current style of trance so I'm guessing it's quite different now.

Originally posted by herbalist:

Priceless. He was unrelenting. I loved the choices through the night and early morning. People in NY are really blessed to have TWILO residents like Diggs.

He scoffed at the 2 am closing time. cwm2.gif . They finally had to shut him down at 3:30 or so <<4:30 if you are Dlish>>.

Damn, closing time is at 2 am??? WTF? At Twilo in NY, Sasha and Digweed don't come on until 2 am.

And they close their set at like 10 am the next day.

Wow guys... I'm really sorry you guys can't experience their full blown set... mind blowing.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Archived