Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to me last night ???

All I have to say is that i am embarassed for my "softness" last night. All the kemikals in my body were not mixing well last night and ended up in my bed or hanging over the bowl the majority of the night. I wish I could have "hanged" more last night but .................. nothing i can do about it now !!!!

Nice to see all my CP friends and some new CP friends ..... psychosweetie, browneyedqt, the hype (and many more but can't remember names)

Happy New Year Everyone

Originally posted by djchoopa

All I have to say is that i am embarassed for my "softness" last night. All the kemikals in my body were not mixing well last night and ended up in my bed or hanging over the bowl the majority of the night. I wish I could have "hanged" more last night but .................. nothing i can do about it now !!!!

Nice to see all my CP friends and some new CP friends ..... psychosweetie, browneyedqt, the hype (and many more but can't remember names)

Happy New Year Everyone

Nice meeting you. That sucks you got sick. What time did u bounce?

Happy New Year Everyone

Choopa!! I thought you were going to make it?!?Dont feel bad, I was in bed by 4:30...I tried to hold on but just couldnt make it...:tongue:

Oh yeah...you, me, mystify and thehype can all say that...Knocking on Billy's door at 12 noon to say good bye to everyone that was in there...we are big time incredulous!!!

Joegio is still sleeping...god knows the drunk little soul needed it:eek:

" I think it was the sugar in the soda Jess..." :laugh:

Happy New Year Everyone

Nice meeting you...:D and don't worry I, like dknybabe, was also in bed by like 4:30....I just can't hang anymore....:tongue: