Clubplanet Nightlife Community

breakfest of champions anyone ever try it?

i was wondering if anyone ever tried one?

last sat @ cherri a few cp people said they heard of it. so here it is......

i'm not suggesting anyone doing this. its just something my friends & i *USE* to do.

back in 1997 my friends an i use to do after hours all day sundays in to monday mornings. we would do e,k & g but by 2 in the afternoon sunday we couldnt feel anything no-matter how much we did. so i put a contraption together. i didnt do it first but i made & my friend he was the guinea pig. after he did it we couldnt do a pill again by itself. i would take a pill & crush it ,add a scoop of g & some soda or juice. mix all in one glass & drink it. YOU WILL NEVER GET MORE FIRED UP IN YOUR LIFE! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its called BOC(breakfest of champions). i can honestly say i had about 300 of these. we would have after hours after sf & 20-30 people would come back & we got them all hooked on it. i havent done one in about a year. boy do i miss it. my old motto is:CRUSH IT,SCOOP IT,MIX IT & THEN DRINK IT. YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by baldbull

i was wondering if anyone ever tried one?

last sat @ cherri a few cp people said they heard of it. so here it is......

i'm not suggesting anyone doing this. its just something my friends & i *USE* to do.

back in 1997 my friends an i use to do after hours all day sundays in to monday mornings. we would do e,k & g but by 2 in the afternoon sunday we couldnt feel anything no-matter how much we did. so i put a contraption together. i didnt do it first but i made & my friend he was the guinea pig. after he did it we couldnt do a pill again by itself. i would take a pill & crush it ,add a scoop of g & some soda or juice. mix all in one glass & drink it. YOU WILL NEVER GET MORE FIRED UP IN YOUR LIFE! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its called BOC(breakfest of champions). i can honestly say i had about 300 of these. we would have after hours after sf & 20-30 people would come back & we got them all hooked on it. i havent done one in about a year. boy do i miss it. my old motto is:CRUSH IT,SCOOP IT,MIX IT & THEN DRINK IT. YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

smart :aright:

Originally posted by calebmandrake

Why are you here?

My CUtIE BuTT MAn!!! RemeNBER WhEn YoU GimMie THe 'k' and 'e'? AnD OUr SEx MessY AlL NighT!!!!

NExT TiME RemMemBER We No uSE It No MoRE!!!

MaYBE ThaT'S WhY You PoST HEre!!!

MAYbe NexT TIme We NO Eat CHili BEFOre to!!! Ehhh!!

COmE HomE SoOn The GREek aND yOu NeeD To Do YOuR WAxiNG BeforE YOu ComMa To BEd!!