Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hunka bunka nye?

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Last night was a great time --- all i have to say is that i dont remember much after midnight -- i cant even remember what music was played because from midnight to 6 am seems like a minute in my brain right now

it was nice seeing everyone last night HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Barker check out the pics....

BUNKA PICTURES

I never saw so many drunk & happy people in my life before. Barker you were past out in the velvet lounge for awhile, Bon you were so wasted everyone was starting to get alittle scared. As for the kid in the Kitchen "Mike from SI" This kid was so fucking wasted, when he woke up he said "HOW DID I GET INTO NJ". If I had a carmera I would of definity put the picture of drunkin roni up. Bunka was off the hook last night, GREAT JOB DENNY & TORO and the rest of the staff at Bunka....

Have a happy & Safe New Years

Jerry Lee

www.bonsolid.com

Originally posted by jerrylee

I never saw so many drunk & happy people in my life before. Barker you were past out in the velvet lounge for awhile, Bon you were so wasted everyone was starting to get alittle scared. As for the kid in the Kitchen "Mike from SI" This kid was so fucking wasted, when he woke up he said "HOW DID I GET INTO NJ". If I had a carmera I would of definity put the picture of drunkin roni up. Bunka was off the hook last night, GREAT JOB DENNY & TORO and the rest of the staff at Bunka....

Have a happy & Safe New Years

Jerry Lee

www.bonsolid.com

before he was tooo drunk...

bonprime.jpg

mr...ok i need a table for 25 people and i got one that fits 4 u want it???? lol

New_Years_2003_029.jpg

jerry where the hell were u .....i didnt see u all night......