Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love..................

Reeni

the 80's!Ive been watching the 80's marathon on vh1 right now its up to 1987 is anyone else been watching it:D the hair the clothes the music the toys(teddy ruxbin,cabagge patch dolls)the television shows punky brewster knight rider a-team the movies anything molly ringwald(sp)

Originally posted by reenichole

the 80's!Ive been watching the 80's marathon on vh1 right now its up to 1987 is anyone else been watching it:D the hair the clothes the music the toys(teddy ruxbin,cabagge patch dolls)the television shows punky brewster knight rider a-team the movies anything molly ringwald(sp)

lmao... i watched it as well... from 81-87... i had to leave my house already i felt like a bum... how amazing was this marathon??? btw i hate the 80's...

(and i was dissappointed i was hoping to see my name pop up after seeing the title... but instead it was the 80's booo to you bebe)

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... i watched it as well... from 81-87... i had to leave my house already i felt like a bum... how amazing was this marathon??? btw i hate the 80's...

(and i was dissappointed i was hoping to see my name pop up after seeing the title... but instead it was the 80's booo to you bebe)

sorry hun it was either i love the 80 or dg it was a hard decision i thought long and hard about it:(

:kiss2: