Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Win 2 tickets to John "00" Fleming @ ARC this saturday!

Ill be there, as always, Gonna be a sick night and im not missing it on New Years eve Saeed and Palash and astroglide and the 112 crew tore that place apart it was nuts great night, Had so much fun and had th ebets time with all of you that went, thanks Arc is the place to be.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by danwilson

Melissa have you ever heard Eddie Halliwell? I'v seen a lot of people raving about him. He's like Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten. That's someone I want to hear. I don't think he's been to NY.

OMG mr wilson youve made my day!

I think hes one of the new residents at GateCrasher or GodsKitchen, kind of a rising star. He skratches over hard house/hard trance, but has gone a little commercial since he "blew UP" I have a cd of his "Bosh" that came with my Mixmag a few months back, a lot of hardcore heads dont like him (because of the obvious "sellout" issue" but i really want to see him! He his on judge jules artist management if i remember correctly..and u dont see jules out here much so who knows when itll happen! Cant wait when it does though!

Im still waiting for BK (he played at Glow once) to come to NYC..along with many others!

As for Flemming - ive heard a lot of good things about his mix of Cafe Del Mar..but still havent heard it!

Originally posted by danwilson

Melissa have you ever heard Eddie Halliwell? I'v seen a lot of people raving about him. He's like Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten. That's someone I want to hear. I don't think he's been to NY.

Plays like Armin and Ferry:laugh: :laugh: he's nothing like them:rolleyes:

Rocksteady-You are right,but he has been resident for over a year now at Crasher.He is not that popular a resident although i quite like him his sound is harder than what is probably classed as 'the Crasher sound' ie Armin,Hardwick,Bond etc etc At the begginning of the year he used to play last set most weeks and lots of people didn't like it.I wouldn't say he had gone commercial but Judge Jules has been championing him for a long time and it wouldn't suprise me if Jules had somthing to do with him getting his residencie at Crasher either cos Eddie replaced him as resident.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

see i read my mixmags! lol

Halliwell is just a bit harder, which makes him a bit better ;)

The best resident by a mile at Crasher is Matt Hardwick,everyone and i mean everyone loves him,he's probably my favourite dj.Eddie adapts his sound for Crasher,he only plays trance cos hardhouse is a big no no,i would like to see him at another club just to see how differnet he plays.

When did you get Bosh on mixmag? i fucking loved that cd,it was out over a year ago now though,but it was better than anything i bought that year:D I tried to download your mix twice last week,but only got the first few minutes both times,i got 'music is the drug' and then it stopped for some reason.

Originally posted by amdmaxx

Supposedly $20 with flier, but the flier does not say anything about discount..

Anyone?

If you're not lucky enough to win the passes,

your best bet is probably either sign up for the list here or on the Made site

If you are, give one to me! :D