Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLLLAAAAA j2dabizo!!!!!!

Originally posted by j2dabizo

eric, what up son, i haven't seen u in a while, and i passed out maddddddddd early on nye, my bad, what u been up to....eatin the same guys ass out, oh no sorry, just fingerin his azzhole, lol, kiddin bro..........get in touch, thanks for the warm welcom to cp, but thats all i want from u, nothing more bro....hahahahah

bro just cuz i rejected u this summer dont be all fiesty. i just wanna be friends and that all. i was just being nice when i said u looked good, i didnt think ud try to come onto me like that. but yeah, i aint seen ya in a while and now that the awkwardness has blown over, im willing to give hanging out another chance. just dont come onto any of us this time, weirdo.

hahaa, jk, holla at me son, we all gonna collaborate. u gettin a shorehouse or whaaaaaaaaaat?

OH YOU ate ONE TOO, i have no clue who u r, sorry, u must be a loser or sumthin....naa i'm playin, seriously, i know faces better then names, so if i see you, i will def know who u r, but as for names, i forget mine sumtimes, so sorry if i forgot urs, but i most likely know you, give me ur whole name,maybe that will help!!!!!.........eric, i dunno about shorehouse this yr, i am broke till september cause im in school till then, but i'll do a lil partyin, but i'm going now, and CHECK YOUR PM, and follow the rules...lol, later good lookin..;) ...............

Well j2dabizo (aka JB) welcome to the crazy house....well, I dont know if I earned the right to welcome anyone (I'm pretty much a newbie myself) but I dont give a fuck......Ok,..I lied, I do.... welcome (hope I dont catch any flak for sayin this shit).....:afro:

Holla back !

ou812, you went to fdu??? if you are an alum like you said you are than wassup?? if not hide b/c if there is one thing i hate it's people who play with a brothas emotions.........

and i'm the only rodrigo worth nowng mofo and i got no clue who you are, you playing games kid???

anyway i see we attended school at the same times except i was on the special VAN WILDER program ya know!!!! well listen up van halen, next time you see one of our members out and about i would like a formal intruduction....................

HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA

and to the 3 legged freak, no you are not gonna catch any FLAK for saying nothing, but for using the word FLAK i see you would def beat me in a game of scrabble, but do not be shy and worry about being a newbie or earning rights, just be raw magellan and speak from the uteris, grab a hold of your nuts and spit in the face of the person givin ya shit, yeah me and the bus rip into those weak hearted ind. and non crative people but it is our job to make them stronger and beleive in themselves so say it with mr.founder of the ocean blue meggelan, in all caps now to show some balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

ou812, you went to fdu??? if you are an alum like you said you are than wassup?? if not hide b/c if there is one thing i hate it's people who play with a brothas emotions.........

and i'm the only rodrigo worth nowng mofo and i got no clue who you are, you playing games kid???

anyway i see we attended school at the same times except i was on the special VAN WILDER program ya know!!!! well listen up van halen, next time you see one of our members out and about i would like a formal intruduction....................

HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA

and to the 3 legged freak, no you are not gonna catch any FLAK for saying nothing, but for using the word FLAK i see you would def beat me in a game of scrabble, but do not be shy and worry about being a newbie or earning rights, just be raw magellan and speak from the uteris, grab a hold of your nuts and spit in the face of the person givin ya shit, yeah me and the bus rip into those weak hearted ind. and non crative people but it is our job to make them stronger and beleive in themselves so say it with mr.founder of the ocean blue meggelan, in all caps now to show some balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nunez? That was the only Rodrigo I knew. There was one other guy I used to know from FDU that I used to see out, I can't remember his name though, he played ball, I saw him at Metro a few times and he bounced at Temps one summer if I recall, he was bald too. If I see JB out, I'll say I always do when I've seen him anyway, but the Rodrigo I remmeber was more of a city person he wasn't much into the Jersey scene if I recalled correctly.....................but anyway, I'll make my presence known to all next time I'm out. Later.

Originally posted by roddigga

i have no clue, i saw this big hawaiian guy and some syrian jew knocking on the doors of people at the ramada w/ a cart and vacuum..............what losers who would do that

and to osb i am not requesting zombie nation i am simply saying that jimmy's is whack!!!! i'll check out tuesday when school starts up again one day to find me a nice young fdu chick but saturday i'd rather spend at my grandmother house.........

So Rod, where ya DJing?

Originally posted by dtrave

So Rod, where ya DJing?

dtrave, wasup kid, just working on the skills at this point in time ya know, i'm sorta a perfectionist ya know, it's a tough skill to pick up on!!!! i'm good friends with lost of people in the business and most of the time i work along side w/ joe giorgio, i used to do sharkk bar with him in mo-town back in the day which was a whack ass gig............than the moo, joe and myself, had a triple threat friday at riverstreeet and we ripped up the place..........

we're working on another triple threat at cherri possibly so i'll keep ya posted...............till then i'll see ya at the clubs w/ the rest of all the crack heads

HOLLAAAAAA

I just want to give a big CP shout out to JB--welcome you big gorilla. So good to see FDU representin!

Sorry me and Bert missed all the action on NYE--I heard it was a good nite. I know Digga and Sisco both came home looking like space aliens and stayed that way for a good 24 hours.

It is the beauty queen's bday this Friday so we are taking her to Metro Lounge for her first clubbing experience. Should be a good time if you can make!

And Rod you remember Rodrigo--he always hung out with Luis, both very cool kids. You are not the only Rodrigo in the world--even though you think you are :rolleyes:

BELLASMOM......LOL, GOOD NAME, I LIKE IT, I GOTTA SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT TO METRO ON FRIDAY, ROD TOLD ME BOUT IT, WE'LL SEE...........NYE WAS GOOD, U GUYS MISSED A GOOD ONE BUT BERT WOULDA JUST DRANK HIMSELF TO SLEEP, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DID, AND I DON'T EVER DRINK, SO IMAGINE HIM........................AND TO ALL U OTHER THAT WELCOME ME.....................GOOD LOOKS AND I WILL SEE U OUT IN CLUB WORLD, BUT DON'T BE RETARDS AND CALL URSELF BY UR CP NAME ALL NIGHT BECAUSE I WILL SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA U.......LOL...PEACE!