Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Connecticut anyone?

mrd-ball

Originally posted by fwilso01

Just wondering.......

Is CT to Boston like NJ is to NYC?

Everyone hates NJ and wishes it would just fall off of the map. I keep my fingers crossed everyday.

new jersey, conneticut, and rhode island ALL need to somehow disappear, i keep my fingers crossed with global warming the water will eventually overtake their part of theland :X

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

new jersey, conneticut, and rhode island ALL need to somehow disappear, i keep my fingers crossed with global warming the water will eventually overtake their part of theland :X

Whoa, whoa, whoa...don't go throwin' Rhody on that list...much different worlds, thank you very much. :mad:

The trip from NJ to NYC is nowhere near as bad as the trip from Boston thru CT. It's a 20 minute ride over the bridge and into the city. Its a ritual trip thats taken on a Saturday night for after hours at the factory. Also CT and NJ are at two totally different ends of the spectrum. NJ has some of the biggest venues where world famous DJ's come to play. CT has nowhere for anyone to go. CT should fall off into the Long Island Sound.