Clubplanet Nightlife Community

horoscope love matches

chrishaolin

...I'm a Libra & yea I fit the description....but I also fit the description for like 2 other signs as well:confused:...I never paid attention to what matches go well with a Libra nor do I know....Majority of the time I was dating someone I didn't even know their sign

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in horoscopes coz they are never even close to being true for me.. But the zodiac description fits me like it was written just for me.. It's a lil freaky.. And as far as interactions with others, it's also very true.. I'm a Cap and I cannot get along with Libras and Geminis for the life of me, even though we always have lots of fun together and adore each other..

the thing about astrology is that there is so much more to it than your sun sign, which realy only covers your basic personality. when you get a little deeper into it, it ends up getting pretty specific. i don't know if i'd say i "believe" in astrology, but it sure has taught me alot about my nature and human nature in general. if you know the time you were born, you can get all kinds of info off this site:http://www.astro.com/

birth charts, daily readings, love reports(ooh la la)

Originally posted by nayohmee

Horoscopes are such bullshit..... Theyre just generalized statements that when read with urself in mind fit anyone. There was this study I read about in my History of Society class that talked about this teacher who handed out horoscopes to a bunch of students...... After they had read them all, the students claimed that each one fit them sooooooo well but in actuality the teacher had given them the same damn horoscope.... :laugh: :laugh:

That is pretty funny. Although I read my horoscope every morning and sometimes it says specific things that DO come tru.

omg, I am such a Scorpio to the fullest. Every characteristic about a Scorpio is me to a T. It's so unbelievable! I've been to many psychics across the world, and I swear everytime i walk in and sit down their first words are , Are you a scorpio?? It's really fuckin weird but true as hell as ne one of my friends or family. As for love matches...my best relationship was with a scorp sooooo ne takers, holl at me!:D

Originally posted by bebby6919

I did a love match thing for me and my babes, by our astrological signs and it was us to a tee... pretty scary :tongue::D

Heres the site I used, try it out, see what happens...

Love Match

LOL... bebby, that love match thingy is really spooky.... I cant explain how they come up with these things, but they are sure fun to read.... especially that love match thingy..:)

I have always been skceptical of these horoscope stuff especially when you realize that one shares their sign with tens if not hundred million other people. To me it comes of as a huge generalization that cant really pin point ones 'sign'. But I gotta admit, there are times I'm left speechless...LOL

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

LOL... bebby, that love match thingy is really spooky.... I cant explain how they come up with these things, but they are sure fun to read.... especially that love match thingy..:)

I have always been skceptical of these horoscope stuff especially when you realize that one shares their sign with tens if not hundred million other people. To me it comes of as a huge generalization that cant really pin point ones 'sign'. But I gotta admit, there are times I'm left speechless...LOL

Thats what Im saying... def spooks me out often :tongue:

oh you sooooo want me... i can smell it...

lol j/k... hey whatever works for you too bebe... somewhere it said leo's where good for me, and any and every leo i ever dated or courted or saw our relationship sucked... (except for one it lasted a year and change...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol j/k... hey whatever works for you too bebe... somewhere it said leo's where good for me, and any and every leo i ever dated or courted or saw our relationship sucked... (except for one it lasted a year and change...)

Yeah I know, it sux b/c you never know what will happen. When I did that love match thing I was talking about, it was perfect for me and my aries. But only time can tell...

Horoscopes are simply for entertainment purposes. But knowing all about your sign and finding out what planet you are a child of is not.

Every person is born under a specific ruling planet and knowing which you are of can really help you navigate through life and relationships. Zodiacs signs are static but planets are in constant motion. Having a better idea of who you are by learning of the planets plays a major role in nearly every decision you make.

I just got "Ruling Planets" by Christopher Renstrom for my birthday and it is without a doubt the best present I have ever received. I have learned so much about myself, my boyfriend, and those around me simply by looking up their planets. It really helps you understand people better so you shouldn't look at it as fake.

Originally posted by nayohmee

Horoscopes are such bullshit..... Theyre just generalized statements that when read with urself in mind fit anyone. There was this study I read about in my History of Society class that talked about this teacher who handed out horoscopes to a bunch of students...... After they had read them all, the students claimed that each one fit them sooooooo well but in actuality the teacher had given them the same damn horoscope.... :laugh: :laugh:

*Naomi*

wow that sounds like a monkeywrench in the plans of the astrology writers.. but im such a taurus that its sickening.. im so stubborn.. but that experiment kinda reminds me of that sociological study of the "Nacirema" which always amazed me.

Originally posted by misskittie

Horoscopes are simply for entertainment purposes. But knowing all about your sign and finding out what planet you are a child of is not.

Every person is born under a specific ruling planet and knowing which you are of can really help you navigate through life and relationships. Zodiacs signs are static but planets are in constant motion. Having a better idea of who you are by learning of the planets plays a major role in nearly every decision you make.

I just got "Ruling Planets" by Christopher Renstrom for my birthday and it is without a doubt the best present I have ever received. I have learned so much about myself, my boyfriend, and those around me simply by looking up their planets. It really helps you understand people better so you shouldn't look at it as fake.

I have no idea about that... It does sound pretty cool tho.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

so are you and your bf compatible by your signs?

According to the love match test yes, which is done by our signs.

But according to the "My love sign", my best match is Scorpio and his is Aquarius.