Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What my crystal ball says about metro after hours......

Ok first off ..... I think this is a cool idea but i don't see how this will make metro more money.......

But then again maybe it will make it legendary

What i think ill end up doing is going to another club till like 230 3 then leaving and going to metro... I think allot of people will do this resulting in metro becoming the after hours place and not getting crowded till 3 or 4. I mean why get there at 12 when you have to stop drinking at 1? Why not party your ass off at lets say "joeys" till 3 then head over to metro? Also lets say i buy a bottle of vodka at 1am from the bar.. Can i sell the shots to people? And what is going to stop people from feeding it to the little 18 yod's? Not trying to put a damper on things but to look out for the clubs best interest maybe they should start searching people at the door to show some effort to the town that they don't want the place to be a haven for drugs, becuase Damn if metro gets shutdown life will suck....

this is what i heard from a cop i know ..............

i heard that the town passed a law that all bars must close at 1 am. So i think Petey did the only thing he could....he may have asked the town look, we will close out bar by 1 am, but we should be allowed to stay open.

So i guess thats the only way we would go to Metro

hopefully this isn't the end to a good party early as well as late.....as long as Rydell rips it from start to finish and doesn't do the same thing as JP has the past couple of years and play noise till afterhours begins.....it would be a shame to have Metro become solely an afterhours club....i drive 2 hours to get to Metro and enjoy going, dancing with good people and hearing unbelievable music by RR...and getting home at a decent hour....i am one of the many that used to go to SF by 2 or 3 rip it for 5 or 6 hours and be on the NJ turnpike no later then 9 or 10am...now it isn't even worth going til 7am...needless to say, i don't go to SF much anymore

Guys, as always, the party starts EARLY fridays at metro lounge(afterwork fridays starts @5pm). ITS GONNA BE THE SAME NIGHT AS ALWAYS, EXCEPT that at 2:15, instead of turning on lights and having a dance floor packed from wall to wall screaming for Richie, EVERYONE will be able to stay and enjoy the music, the crowd and the vibe a little longer.Richie will be playing from start to fimish.

There is a chance we will not be letting anyone in after a certain time,which i am not sure of as of yet, so i suggest that EVERYONE COMES AT NORMAL TIME.This is NOT an afterhours club, it is Metro Lounge.Just think of it as an "extended "night. Which i think would be perfect for everyone.

We are not looking to draw a later crowd, just looking to extend our regular night a little longer. Also keep in mind that we are staying open LATER, not all day long!!.Just long enough to get that extra fix of a party that we love and enjoy.

I think you will all be very pleased. Wait to you see the size of the cups we are serving drinks in from 12:30 -1 am........BIG ASS DRINKS!3 drinks in 1. It will easily hold you over till 2:30. And for those that want to drink a little more, come a little eairlier.:D

Originally posted by ml2k1

I think you will all be very pleased. Wait to you see the size of the cups we are serving drinks in from 12:30 -1 am........BIG ASS DRINKS!3 drinks in 1. It will easily hold you over till 2:30. And for those that want to drink a little more, come a little eairlier.:D

I was wondering what the hell that was. I though everyone was in there with there Slurpee cups or something.

Originally posted by ml2k1

What happens if you buy an extra drink and then the ice melts and your drink gets watered down :( Or the soda goes flat? :(

I'll be sneaking in little airplane bottles of booze, that's legal right?

Wait a second, I'm rarely there anyway...BUT if I were, that's what I'd do.

Originally posted by notallthere

Ok first off ..... I think this is a cool idea but i don't see how this will make metro more money.......

But then again maybe it will make it legendary

What i think ill end up doing is going to another club till like 230 3 then leaving and going to metro... I think allot of people will do this resulting in metro becoming the after hours place and not getting crowded till 3 or 4. I mean why get there at 12 when you have to stop drinking at 1? Why not party your ass off at lets say "joeys" till 3 then head over to metro? Also lets say i buy a bottle of vodka at 1am from the bar.. Can i sell the shots to people? And what is going to stop people from feeding it to the little 18 yod's? Not trying to put a damper on things but to look out for the clubs best interest maybe they should start searching people at the door to show some effort to the town that they don't want the place to be a haven for drugs, becuase Damn if metro gets shutdown life will suck....

THIS WAS EXACTLY MY OPINION ON THE OTHER THREAD AND EVERYBODY RIPPED ME APART FOR HAVING THIS OPINION. I THINK WERE ALONE IN THIS NOTALLTHERE