Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***shore Houses***

Originally posted by thehype

a few things bout Belmar

THEY ARE CRACKIN DOWN BIG TIME THIS YEAR.

If the house is in your name and there is a noise complaint, you get the ticket

Everyone and this means everyone has to be outta the bars and clubs by 2am

my friends have a house on 16th year round and they tell me bout all these town laws, so just givin everyone a heads up

I heard that also. . .and I even heard that the law they couldn't pass last year (NO TOLERANCE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHECK YOUR HOUSE WHENEVER THEY WANT) PASSED THIS YEAR. . .but I dont know if its true :(

Originally posted by dogekid

goin tomorrow to rent a mansion on ocean ave in belmar, or a shack on 16th that will squeeze 5 ppl to a room.. i forget which one my friends and i agreed upon.

Does it really matter, you'll be sleeping on the floor...lol!!!!!

Originally posted by djprime

NJSTACKED what happened the other saturday after I left R-bar...I heard u called that dj a name.....lol

I officially Left R-bar....Just so u know I am know @ Bunka on Saturdays....Ill be at ortley probually this year....or belmar im not sure yet...

Blah....blah......blah......

Originally posted by ninadd

I'm not going to pay for a shore house this year. I'm just going to stay in bobby and badasses room everyweekend like jess and danielle and not spend a dime :laugh: :laugh: just kidding:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: or am I :laugh: :laugh:

haha!!...up until last week i would've welcomed you with open arms nina....but after this past weeks drama im not sure anymore....well only time will tell....

:D