Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of Meetups...

pookie23

I have a small (like gabo's pee pee) idea:

We could have one meetup on Saturday Jan 11th....around 8ish

Have it at Apples bar so it can be 18+....and have the option of going to a club or a titty bar afterwards....

and call it Shagfest 2k3 :idea:

Just a suggestion...it could work.

Holla back:cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

also try Speeed...ask for David Duke's guestlist;)

LOL... :laugh: ... unreal....you guys are something else. I cant forgive myself fo missin that meetup you guys just had...sounded off the hook. But I just wanna know, who the whipped dude spent major $$ to get sum action. I'm prayin it wasnt ya kid (spragga). We cant have the MC droolin all ova the goddamn place.

Was gabo there?... he sounds kinda quirky...... but fun tho......

I hope dj, latinaz, xrapturex, weyes and incredulous show up....coz I know, we just might need the paramedics on standby.

And what happened to joeg, he's been MIA for the past few days, is he whipped?...LOL :laugh: ... Let me know guys, I'm game...

P.S.. two grand for anyone who convinces misty to show up... (not guaranteed) *Check with your local bank for details !

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by magellanmax

LOL... :laugh: ... unreal....you guys are something else. I cant forgive myself fo missin that meetup you guys just had...sounded off the hook. But I just wanna know, who the whipped dude spent major $$ to get sum action. I'm prayin it wasnt ya kid (spragga). We cant have the MC droolin all ova the goddamn place.

Was gabo there?... he sounds kinda quirky...... but fun tho......

I hope dj, latinaz, xrapturex, weyes and incredulous show up....coz I know, we just might need the paramedics on standby.

And what happened to joeg, he's been MIA for the past few days, is he whipped?...LOL :laugh: ... Let me know guys, I'm game...

P.S.. two grand for anyone who convinces misty to show up... (not guaranteed) *Check with your local bank for details !

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

I was at the strip club meet up but all my money went to booze, why do u ask?