Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn jennijugs

somebitch

it is really sad when people feel the need to use their tits as a way to get attention on a messageboard. you mst be truely patetic and miserable. dont worry sweetie, it is not so bad, you will meet someone who is just as patehtic and will stay with u purely for some action.

;)

Originally posted by somebitch

it is really sad when people feel the need to use their tits as a way to get attention on a messageboard. you mst be truely patetic and miserable. dont worry sweetie, it is not so bad, you will meet someone who is just as patehtic and will stay with u purely for some action.

;)

..............and i might add blatantly brags and invites guys to come visit her at the strip club she works at to place $1 bills between her jugs.

jennijugs u r

1.classless

2.slob

3.attn hewa

4.insecure

5.hypocrite

Am I missing something?..... Please, anyone or everyone please feel free to educate ma ignorant behind, why the animosity...something happened between the gals?.. Its kinda weird that the gals hate each other this much...... can it be salvaged?.. or is it too late?

Naah !!! its never too late for gals, they can hate and resent more than guys, but the good thing, they always can feel the need to make up.....I'm gonna be a sentimental fool and hope it will happen soon.... Gals, please dont make me a liar....

Air all the shit you think you have to, but please, dont hold no grudges.... I would wish the world aint coming to this....

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

omg !!! you guys are really ridiculous ... but since it entertains you sooooooo much to read and respond to my posts ... i will answer you poor excuses for human beings ...

I dont USE my tits to get attention ... they are a part of my body and since they are attached to me i have no choice but to have them

I am a very happy girls . I have everything i want or need in live . A home , friends and family who love me, my health - these are the things that are important to me --- but again since you dont know me you wouldnt know .

I have been with the man i love for 4 years on Jan 23rd. He is also a great guy with a college degree and who owns his own business.

So all in all my life is great ! see kids my point is I have no reason to come on CP and start harassing nice people for no reason . You guys must have some emptiness in your lives that you think your filling by being mean . It makes you feel powerful and in control. you should really look within yourselves to see what is that is making you feel empty and try and fill it with positive things.

I am sorry Johnholmes but please refresh my memory when i ever bragged about anything and when i invited guys to come " give me money "

Originally posted by magellanmax

Am I missing something?..... Please, anyone or everyone please feel free to educate ma ignorant behind, why the animosity...something happened between the gals?.. Its kinda weird that the gals hate each other this much...... can it be salvaged?.. or is it too late?

Naah !!! its never too late for gals, they can hate and resent more than guys, but the good thing, they always can feel the need to make up.....I'm gonna be a sentimental fool and hope it will happen soon.... Gals, please dont make me a liar....

Air all the shit you think you have to, but please, dont hold no grudges.... I would wish the world aint coming to this....

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

i dont hate anybody , sweetie never have never will ... these 2 just were verbally attacking a friend of mine and i had to let them know they were wrong .. as any friend would do ... then they began bashing me ..which dosent matter b/c thier words dont effect me ... i am above that ... II dont even know these 2 ... and by the mouths on them i wouldnt want to ;)

Originally posted by jennijugs

omg !!! you guys are really ridiculous ... but since it entertains you sooooooo much to read and respond to my posts ... i will answer you poor excuses for human beings ...

I dont USE my tits to get attention ... they are a part of my body and since they are attached to me i have no choice but to have them

I am a very happy girls . I have everything i want or need in live . A home , friends and family who love me, my health - these are the things that are important to me --- but again since you dont know me you wouldnt know .

I have been with the man i love for 4 years on Jan 23rd. He is also a great guy with a college degree and who owns his own business.

So all in all my life is great ! see kids my point is I have no reason to come on CP and start harassing nice people for no reason . You guys must have some emptiness in your lives that you think your filling by being mean . It makes you feel powerful and in control. you should really look within yourselves to see what is that is making you feel empty and try and fill it with positive things.

I am sorry Johnholmes but please refresh my memory when i ever bragged about anything and when i invited guys to come " give me money "

:nopity: :nopity:

u posted numerous times to certain people on the nj board to come by and that u workin the afternoon shift at ur slut shack. your man must be real proud to say his girl of 4 yrs works at a strip joint, yet alone want u to work there.

i dont hate anybody , sweetie never have never will ... these 2 just were verbally attacking a friend of mine and i had to let them know they were wrong .. as any friend would do ... then they began bashing me ..which dosent matter b/c thier words dont effect me ... i am above that ... II dont even know these 2 ... and by the mouths on them i wouldnt want to ;)

sweetheart, lets get this straight, you attacked me, you called me pathetic, i didnt say shit about you (i didnt even know you existed to be honest). your "friend" also attacked me & over a conversation about shoes. all i did was make a few comments in return to her bitterness and bump the shutup thread. and no i am not shutupmystify, i ONLY post off this name.

you dont know anyone on this message board ?? Well i do most of which i have known waaaay before i started posting ... so if i posted on the jersey board where and when i was working, it was because i like when my friends come and chill with me at work ... and when and if they do it is not to give me money

My man is proud of me whatever i do ... you obviously have never been to the clubs i work in ... b/c if you did u would no that i dance on stage in a bikini and make alot of money for it ... i am 23 years old and this isnt my carerr ... but if it makes you feel big and strong to call me names when you dont know me from a hole in the wall ... so be it .. no skin offf my back :cool:

carry on

hhaha. i dont hate anyone.

why r u such a pussy man? :confused:

Hun, I dont really know what you mean by a 'pussy'..I guess you mean as cute as a pussy cat..right?.....LOL...either way..... I know you are a pussy at heart too....dont let anger and dissapointments get the better of you..... I know you are bigger than that...dont prove me wrong.... it would surely sting. And oh, btw, being a pacifist doesnt make me a pussy...or does it??....

let me know....I'm confused here:confused: ...lol

Originally posted by trewguy

no what it look like to me your a jealous fat ugly cunt

hardly, u have to admit mystify has to be one of the most annoying and retarded people among this board. whoever shutupmystify (im willin to bet it was one of her "CP" friends, just afraid to post under a real name) was said she wanted to make a " CP hottie of the month" :laugh: come on now thats pretty sad

:puke: :puke: :puke:

:laugh: i am trying to be nice to you and you have to prove yourself an idiot once again. if you read above (like you should before posting), you would have noticed that asianvixen said:
ummm that's mick jagger's daughter, not somebitch.

well, whatever, you willl think im cute when im stuffing dollars in your jugs. :D

:laugh: i am trying to be nice to you and you have to prove yourself an idiot once again. if you read above (like you should before posting), you would have noticed that asianvixen said:

well, whatever, you willl think im cute when im stuffing dollars in your jugs. :D

:laugh: :laugh: very tru fuckin slob