Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return Of DJ Denny Tsettos!!!

Denny Tsettos returns to Deko Lounge tomorrow for his once a month Guest Spot. As you know this night is always crazy and packed with energy, make sure to PM me to be on a Guestlist. Next week a special birthday celebration for our own Richie Santana with many surprise Guest DJ's.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Denny Tsettos returns to Deko Lounge tomorrow for his once a month Guest Spot. As you know this night is always crazy and packed with energy, make sure to PM me to be on a Guestlist. Next week a special birthday celebration for our own Richie Santana with many surprise Guest DJ's.

Dennnnnnnnnny! :D

Originally posted by xj8mike

i heard him a couple weeks ago at deko still not good. He's old news not what people my we want to hear! Times fucken are changing he's fucken done bro give in already, he blows

Are you pretending you dont like Denny, because Laurie dont like him:laugh: Its not gonna work:tongue:

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Are you pretending you dont like Denny, because Laurie dont like him:laugh: Its not gonna work:tongue:

sorry kid laur liked denny made me go to tempts and boy i dont think I ever saw a bunch of crack heads in my fucken life everyone was so fake but i had a blast so easy to hook up and get some ass its great, now i see y u guys love it