Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Millionaire...

I saw commercials for this show several times, and finally this looks like a true reality TV show that I want to watch. I can't wait to see the looks on these girls faces when they find out this guy's net worth is not 50 million dollars, but instead, the starting salary of a Plumber (19,000). IMO the person that made this show is a genius.

TO think of getting a random guy, giving him a makeover and telling him to play the role of a millionaire...

What do you guys think of the idea?

Originally posted by djdanfury

I saw commercials for this show several times, and finally this looks like a true reality TV show that I want to watch. I can't wait to see the looks on these girls faces when they find out this guy's net worth is not 50 million dollars, but instead, the starting salary of a Plumber (19,000). IMO the person that made this show is a genius.

TO think of getting a random guy, giving him a makeover and telling him to play the role of a millionaire...

What do you guys think of the idea?

I love the idea that he is just some regular guy, who these women wouldn't give the time of day...Find out he's worth $ 50 Million..HELLO...... I think I might actually spend the hour to watch this one....:laugh:

I love it. I think it will show the true, I can't think of the word, nature maybe of people. How Money can change them and minipulate there minds, how fake and shallow some other can act, I can't wait to see the outcome. If she will not care or say screw it. I think the show is brilliant absolutly brilliant.

Whichever girl winds up winning this thing better say that she doesnt care how much money he makes or else she's gonna look like a money hungry slut. She should wait til 2 weeks after to dump him. At that point I'd punch her in the nose if I was Joe Millionaire.

Wouldn't it be Priceless if they told the girls that he was only making $19,000 a year, then waited to see the girl's reactions, then days later they said, "we are just kidding, he really is worth 50 million."

A Twist to a Twist...

Wouldn't it be Priceless if they told the girls that he was only making $19,000 a year, then waited to see the girl's reactions, then days later they said, "we are just kidding, he really is worth 50 million."

A Twist to a Twist...

:laugh: Now that I would love to see! Call ABC quick, you need to capitalize on this one. :laugh:

A Twist to a Twist...

I was thinking there gotta be anither twist to this......:idea::confused::idea:

I think this show is great I hate materialistic people I hope they learn something from it. . .remember people:

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

I think this show is great I hate materialistic people I hope they learn something from it. . .remember people:

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. :D

is the courtsey of Hallmark or a fortune cookie????...lol..:laugh:

Originally posted by mrbadabing

The show looks like it's going to be funny. I hope that its not as cheesey as "the bachelor."

This bachelor was great. Did you see all the drama with the girls? It was great. Freakin' idiots all crying and the first date........

Some even walked out b 4 he picked. Def. better then the last one.

Originally posted by perns2002

This bachelor was great. Did you see all the drama with the girls? It was great. Freakin' idiots all crying and the first date........

Some even walked out b 4 he picked. Def. better then the last one.

I never watched the bachelor.....But I knew the ending way before the show even aired it...ha ha...TV media is great....

:laugh:

I just thought "the bachelor" was ridiculous. It seemed like every girl towards the end of the show was completely in love with that hick. Give me a break. The guy hooked up with half the girls on the show how great could he be?

I am a sucker for reality tv!

I can't wait to see JOe millionaire.

ABC is also coming out with "The Bachelorette" some time in January with the girl Trista from the first bachelor.

Also ABC just presented to my company... they are coming out with a new reality show called "All American Girl"...its a cross between American Idol and The Miss America Pageant...the viewers are gonna get to vote off a girl every week.

I just thought "the bachelor" was ridiculous. It seemed like every girl towards the end of the show was completely in love with that hick. Give me a break. The guy hooked up with half the girls on the show how great could he be?

I heard that 4 of the girls were claiming to be pregnant