Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to "Flow" in the city?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Its a friends 30th birthday on Saturday and she wants to go out to a nice place in the city. Someone mentioned "Flow" to her. Anyone been there? Heard of it? Any good? Crowd? Music?

my friend apparently knows the owner....joeeeeeeeeeeeey

from what i've heard its a fairly upscale type place...along the lines of suede, bungalow8, suite 16 etc...

Originally posted by pipdaddy

my friend apparently knows the owner....joeeeeeeeeeeeey

from what i've heard its a fairly upscale type place...along the lines of suede, bungalow8, suite 16 etc...

my new years resolution was to give up cp...but since you called me out...i will respond...my friend's brother owns a piece of it...i have never been there myself...but i have been meaning to check it out...from what i hear pip's assessment is correct...very exclusive upscale kind of place...celebrities such as ja rule and justin timberlake have hung out there

FYI: Flow sucks..

Boring, uneventful place. It's small, and the music is weak.

If your friend is turning 30, I woudn't reccomend it, the place draws a very young, and might I add pretty damn ugly crowd.

Ages in there were very early 20's at best.

Definately take him someplace else.

Thanks for all the input, but she already put a party together @ Flow. I am praying for snow snow snow or something to stop us from going into the city! Then again, I'm spoiled I went to South Beach with 17 friends for my 30th so I have to go on Saturday for her.

I think I'm going to do a snow dance tonight!

Anyone else been to Flow?

Been there twice. First time was nice good beats and all, even chilled with J. Vicious for a little. Nice set up and all with club music upstairs and rap down.

Second time, which was only a month ago on a Saturday nite, I had the worse time ever. The guys at the door are ridiculous and the crowd was very young. Worse thing, the music was horrible as they were playing 80's tunes.

Its a friends 30th birthday on Saturday and she wants to go out to a nice place in the city. Someone mentioned "Flow" to her. Anyone been there? Heard of it? Any good? Crowd? Music?

Not for a looooooong time, if it's the same place I'm thinking of that is, and if it is, it wasn't so hot.

:)