Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am new..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was deeeeep undercover all this time.. My cover and P$$$S were blown, I am exposed now..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Whaaaa yours says March 2000 registration date? No way..

Shan - speaking of reunions.. I'm having a lil bday thingy in a couple of weeks.. I'll ask Petey and T to keep ya updated if ya wanna come :)

Originally posted by amdmaxx

putting Puma's on..

boy, you kint run. yous got leg braces up to wazoo! ah bet yer as fast as a seasick chimpanzee with corns. lol. strap on accupuncutures!! they love you long time! oh yeah, a bit of shameless promoting here.........

FOR GREAT PRICES ON KICK ASS SHOES and affordable club clothing (private cirlce, tokyo one, breakbeatscience..blah blah)...GO TO WWW.GEARMONKEY.COM (I work for this site so....pm me for speeecial deals :o)

by the way, mysterious, where in DC do you live? im in tysons corner. which is like.....25 mins away from the district of Creampies. or corruption :o)

Originally posted by dgmodel

well if i ever get one (depending on the size) ill take you out to dinner... steakhouse or ???

LOL.. I don't think any of us are getting any (Money, that is :) ).

I'm not sure if you are talking to me... If you were, that was a nice gesture although I would have to decline, I hate steak and so does my babes... :D:tongue:

Originally posted by bebby6919

LOL.. I don't think any of us are getting any (Money, that is :) ).

lol...

Originally posted by bebby6919

I'm not sure if you are talking to me... If you were, that was a nice gesture although I would have to decline, I hate steak and so does my babes... :D:tongue:

yes i am... oh well... i was even open for suggestions thats why i put "or???" oh well... ill find another sucker, ahem i mean lady to wine and dine off this guilt free, tax free money!!! wooohooo!!!